- As low as $394/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Heated pool
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Private pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2043 sq ft (190 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2043 square feet
Myrtle Lane 15
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Myrtle Lane 15 is a striking South Forest Beach home, just mins. from the ocean! Stairs from the garage lead you to the sunny, open, newly redecorated main level of the home where you will find a entirely-appointed kitchen with bar seating for four, table seating for six to eight, and a balcony with additional seating to overlook the pool.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configurations
The in-law apartment is on the first floor of the home and has a separate entrance, accessible from the garage. This is a ideal set-up for grandparents or multiple families visiting together, as it offers complete privacy! The apartment has a living room with a couch, TV, a modest kitchen with an oven, microwave, sink, and refrigerator, and a comfortable table to savor your morning coffee. A sizable bedroom holds a king-size bed. There is also a full bathroom in the apartment that has a tub/shower combo.
The main level of the home also features a main bedroom with a king bed, a enormous bathroom complete with granite countertops and natural stone stand-up shower and jetted tub, and a cavernous walk-in closet. A porch off the main bedroom offers another view of the pool. On the main level, you will also find a bedroom with twin beds, a full bathroom with a tub/shower combo, and a laundry room with a washer and dryer. Just up the stairs, enter another handsome room with vaulted ceilings, two queen beds, and an en-suite full bathroom with a tub/shower combo
Things to know:
Has a "mother-in-law" suite with a separate entrance.
Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible! This property has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee ($100 per day). At least seven days' notice MUST be given for heat to be turned on. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool or spa does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given. Please note there is a 5-day minimum to heat the pool.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 6 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
5 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28513
City/town permit number: 028513
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III and Heron Point by Pete Dye are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Sticking to your budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in coastal SC. Reserve your vacation home in Fall or Spring months to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great local information, visitors guide magazines contain coupons for local tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- To start, have your group choose vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Bright two-story home w/free WiFi, central A/C, gas grill, private outdoor pool has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is commonly accessible on booking pages. Otherwise, email the property owner before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out which bed configuration is optimal for your group.
- If your group is bringing pets, you'll need to find a pet-friendly vacation rental. Ask for information on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you long to visit, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let crooks spoil your family vacation.
- During check-in, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be respectful of your neighbors. Often, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Just prior to departing, take a final walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Please make sure to walk through the property a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the host is not available, ensure that you take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to drive future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.