- As low as $345/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Fitness center
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Outdoor pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Sleeps 10
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
AVAILABLE AUG. 18-25, 2023
Clean, family-friendly accommodations on one of the best islands in the Southeast. Feel at home with all of the amenities you need inside the condo. Savor all of the magnificent conveniences outside, including the clubhouse/activities room, shuffleboard court, horseshoe pit, the exercise center and choice of two swimming pools. There is also complimentary beach shuttle.
Hilton Head is a special place with a focus on nature, wildlife and calm relaxation. Amazing eateries are found throughout the island, and the beaches are handsome from sunrise to sunset.
Appreciate making memories at Island Links and Hilton Head Island!
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Port Royal Golf Club and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation property experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to book:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in coastal SC. Book your vacation home in Fall or Spring to enjoy gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities.
- The earlier you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your rental property six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which generally will cost 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines that include money-saving offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Planning, selecting, and booking a perfect Hilton Head rental:
- Select vacation dates and max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Premium Condo, 3BR, 2BA - Great Amenities (Avail. Aug. 18-25, 20230 has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible online. If you don't see them listed, call the property manager before booking the vacation property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must reserve a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
Tips to have a smooth stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your family's stay, inspect for any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the property manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting noise limits and parking regulations is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can often point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the property when you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property one final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager is not available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your group have a fantastic vacation? Many rental managers make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.2 miles
Ready to book Premium Condo, 3BR, 2BA - Great Amenities (Avail. Aug. 18-25, 20230?Book Online Get Information Call: