- As low as $345/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Fitness center
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Outdoor pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Toilet paper
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
AVAILABLE AUG. 18-25, 2023
Clean, family-friendly accommodations on one of the best islands in the Southeast. Feel at home with all of the amenities you need inside the condo. Appreciate all of the amazing conveniences outside, including the clubhouse/activities room, shuffleboard court, horseshoe pit, the exercise center and choice of two swimming pools. There is also complimentary beach shuttle.
Hilton Head is a special place with a focus on nature, wildlife and calm relaxation. Amazing eateries are found throughout the island, and the beaches are beautiful from sunrise to sunset.
Savor making memories at Island Links and Hilton Head Island!
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal Hilton Head rental experience:
Sticking to a spending budget:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. To get the best value, consider shifting your family's Hilton Head trip dates to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer excellent temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines have coupons for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose your dates and max budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group requires. Premium Condo, 3BR, 2BA - Great Amenities (Avail. Aug. 18-25, 20230 has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is regularly available online. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property owner before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before booking
- Some rental properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Make a record of any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent a lot of problems.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a terrific resource to find the best local attractions.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Just before checking out, take a final walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to stimulate future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.2 miles