- As low as $184/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
Windward Village 138
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Overlooking the fourth hole of Shipyard's Brigantine golf course, this impressive two-bedroom townhome is located on the second floor, within the Windward Village community.
The rental has been completely modernized and features a private office, a screened dining porch, and a convenient all-suite layout. Take advantage of amazing amenities, including tennis courts and a saltwater pool.
The open living area is detailed with vaulted ceilings, recessed lighting, and wood floors. Snuggle up on the plush sectional with a chaise lounge that doubles as a full-size sleeper couch and watch a movie on the 70' Roku TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
The updated kitchen is appointed with a full suite of stainless steel appliances. Additional kitchen gadgets include an air fryer, a mini waffle maker, a blender, and a full bar toolset. Free spices and condiments simplify meal prep.
When culinary creations are ready, gather at the six-person table. Room for two more can be found at the kitchen bar.
BED & BATH
Sleep soundly in the primary suite, which also has a convenient office workstation, a new sliding barn door, and a private patio with a gas grille and enchanting golf course vistas.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Dine alfresco on your gorgeous screened porch, featuring fairway vistas and a table for eight.
Incredible amenities include Shipyard's 27-hole golf course, many tennis courts, and recreational paths for cycling and walking.
Parlor by the saltwater pool (typically open March-October).
Just a three-min. drive to Coligny Plaza, this home offers access to the best of the island -- walk to a wide variety of stores, eateries, and attractions. For a breathtaking route to the beach, you can opt for a 15-min. walk or a six-min. bicycle ride.
Golf enthusiasts will appreciate having an on-site golf course, as well as multiple other top-notch courses within proximity. Drive 4 mins. to the private beach at Sonesta Resort.
THINGS TO KNOW
There is a double futon in the office and a double couch bed in the living area.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28645
City/town permit number: 028645
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is next to a golf course and by the sea. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Howell are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the very best vacation property experience:
Money saving strategies:
- Reserve your rental home in the Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers usually offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines contain coupons for nearby shops and restaurants.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and select a spending budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. Renovated island townhome near the beach with golf course views has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most properties list the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, search for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
During your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental.
- During arrival, make note of any issues with the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will enhance your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are usually an incredible resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a excellent time? Many rental management companies make it easy for customers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.