About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
This charming Captains Cove unit is the ideal will be the top of your list for your next stay!
A short flight of stairs leads to a shady front porch, ideal resting place after your walk home from the beach. Enter into a enormous, bright, open floor plan living and dining. The living room has a huge sectional couch, flat screen tv, and is open to the comfortable sunroom overlooking the lagoon. The dining room seats six and has a huge passthrough window into the kitchen. The sizable kitchen is refreshed with stainless appliances, granite countertop and a sliding glass door to the front porch. The breakfast table seats six.
There are two bedrooms on the main level. The first is the main bedroom with a king bed, tv, lagoon vistas and a large private bath with a walk in shower. The second bedroom has a queen bed and a twin bed with a tv, slider to the front porch and shares the hall bathroom. The spiral staircase leads you to a queen bedroom and a bedroom with two double beds. Both bedrooms have a tv and share the hall bathroom.
As you walk out the back door through the sunroom you are greeted with giant lagoon vistas. the back deck has plenty of seating for your evenings at home! There is a dock for fishing and a nice size yard to play. The beach is just across the street. You'll have access to the ocean front pool only steps from your door!
*Pool heated seasonally check with Island Getaway for dates.*
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best vacation home experience:
Find your best deal:
- Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is a great way to save on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner if your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers frequently offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Many management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. New to Island Getaway - close to the beach has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed types is usually available on booking pages. If not, email or call the property owner before booking the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Visiting for a specific event or attraction? If so, use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs might be applied to your contract.
- Get the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Make a record of any damages to the property upon arrival, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be useful if a dispute arises.
- Hosts are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.4 miles