- As low as $416/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 11
- 3 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 11
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
This beautiful Captains Cove unit is the ideal will be the top of your list for your next stay!
A short flight of stairs leads to a shady front porch, ideal resting place after your walk home from the beach. Enter into a huge, bright, open floor plan living and dining. The living room has a sizable sectional couch, flat screen tv, and is open to the comfortable sunroom overlooking the lagoon. The dining room seats six and has a enormous passthrough window into the kitchen. The huge kitchen is refreshed with stainless appliances, granite countertop and a sliding glass door to the front porch. The breakfast table seats six.
There are two bedrooms on the main level. The first is the main bedroom with a king bed, tv, lagoon vistas and a large private bath with a walk in shower. The second bedroom has a queen bed and a twin bed with a tv, slider to the front porch and shares the hall bathroom. The spiral staircase leads you to a queen bedroom and a bedroom with two double beds. Both bedrooms have a tv and share the hall bathroom.
As you walk out the back door through the sunroom you are greeted with humongous lagoon vistas. the back deck has plenty of seating for your evenings at home! There is a dock for fishing and a nice size yard to play. The beach is just across the street. You'll have access to the ocean front pool only steps from your door!
Savor 2 Hours Tennis or Pickleball per day at Palmetto Dunes Tennis Center!
*Pool heated seasonally check with Island Getaway for dates.*
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Finding the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
When to go & When to book:
- Reserve your Hilton Head rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are reserved early. Reserving your rental 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have coupons for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select a group lead, select your vacation week, and select a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. 497 Captains Cove is a lovely property located close to the beach on HHI. has 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is regularly available on booking pages. If not, reach out to the property owner before you reserve your rental. Note that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a single event? Use a map search to find nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or might be applied to your contract.
Have a great stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- To make sure damages are not attributed to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the rental manager right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent lots of concerns.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic source for finding the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to inspire new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback find their best vacation rental. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.4 miles