- As low as $435/Night
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bathrooms
- 5 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2830 sq ft (263 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 5 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2830 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
*Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible!*
This property has a pool and spa that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee of $95/nighttime. Both the spa and pool share the same heater. In order for the spa to be heated, the pool must be heated as well. When isolating the spa to heat to a higher temperature the pool will be not be heating. It is important to turn off the spa when finished. At least seven days' notice MUST be given for heat to be turned on. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool or spa does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given.
There's no better way to spend your next vacation than a stay at this cavernous, five-bedroom home in Palmetto Dunes; a charming, gated community with its own private beach in Hilton Head. This freshly-modernized vacation home sits on a serene, wooded half-acre, just seven rows from the beach. It features a private, 500 sq. ft. pool, a enormous hot tub, and a newly-constructed (April 2020), Travertine pool deck. Fire up the grille and savor lazy afternoons out on the new, 600 sq. ft. composite deck or in the professionally landscaped back yard. Inside, you'll find exquisitely decorated rooms and a well-equipped, newly-modernized kitchen with new cabinets, a six-burner cooktop, and a double wall oven. The ground floor also features a living room/dining area with constructed-in cabinets, a flat screen TV, and a table with seating for eight. A separate breakfast room off the kitchen offers an additional table with more seating, plus there's an adjacent sunroom with a comfortable sectional and another huge flat screen TV.
What's close by:
Guests are close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer. Discover shopping and dining options within three miles of this complex at the Shelter Cove Towne Centre. You'll also have direct access to three world-class golf courses, an award-winning tennis center, pickleball courts, and an 11-mile lagoon system for kayaking and canoeing.
Things to know:
Queen-size Couch Bed in the sunroom
Central air conditioning
Up to two family dogs are welcome to join you here
*All four bathrooms will be entirely refreshed in early 2022 to be ready for the 2022 summer season.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
If you are bringing a dog on your trip, the nightly pet fee is already supplied in your quote when selecting 'Yes' to family pets. If you would like to add more dogs, please contact us. The $20 nightly fee will apply for each additional dog.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 5 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
2 day notification is required in order to heat the pool and pool spa. A fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool and pool spa heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 072178
City/town permit number: 29064
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Robert Trent Jones Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and The Sandbox. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to find the best rental home experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. Booking a rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is a great way to save money on your vacation home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Owners sometimes offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, travel guide magazines have deals for nearby tours and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Select your vacation dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Bright, newly-remodeled, dog-friendly beach house w/ a private pool & hot tub has 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before you book the home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine what is optimal for your family.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Pet fees or charges may be applied to your agreement.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you simply love, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, A/V setup or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call prevents many concerns.
- Ensure you protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would back home.
- Document any issues with the property at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be valuable if a dispute is filed.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are an excellent source for finding the best local beaches and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property managers rely on good reviews to stimulate new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.4 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.7 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.6 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.0 miles