- As low as $555/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1878 sq ft (174 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1878 square feet
Direct oceanfront villa located on the dunes and just steps away from the Dunes House Bar and Grille!
You cannot find a villa located closer to the ocean on Hilton Head than this one. The villa is located directly on the dunes and features expansive oceanfront vistas from the living room and kitchen areas, which is in addition to the private balcony of course.
The villa is separated into three different levels. Upon entering you are greeted by two bedrooms, each with its own en-suite bathroom and slider to your private patio.
Up the stairs to the main level where you'll find the living area with HDTV and slider to your private balcony. The kitchen is also located on the main level. Both the living and kitchen areas look out over the Atlantic Ocean through a wall of windows and sliders which access your private second floor balcony! A full bathroom is located just behind the kitchen as well.
A spiral staircase takes you up to the third bedroom, which also has its own en-suite guest bathroom.
The beach is accessed via the Dunes House access just 50 yards away! The community pool is just steps away as well!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserve your rental property in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Some owners offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family.
- Property managers typically offer their guests an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great articles, visitors guides contain deals for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Planning, selecting, and booking the bestrental:
- Choose vacation week and budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Breathtaking Views from this Three Bedroom Oceanfront Condo! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property manager before you book the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- Some properties allow pets, but others do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask the host about pets before booking.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you crave, look for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are there to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are away! Don't let thieves spoil your trip.
- Document any issues with the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute arises.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking regulations can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local spots.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to confirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property managers rely on great reviews to inspire more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.4 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.2 miles