- As low as $166/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Streaming services
- Table tennis
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Heated pool
- Living room
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Picnic area
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Fiddlers Cove 21H
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Elegantly updated, Seas the Day offers a opulent all-suite layout and a prime mid-island location just 300 yards from the beach. Leisurely days are spent appreciating the marvelous on-site amenities, including two pools, 10 tennis courts, a clubhouse with racquetball and table tennis, grilling stations, a picnic area, and playgrounds.
The coffee bar is the ideal spot to start vacation days. Appreciate your morning drink of choice or a crisp drink on the private balcony, furnished with a bistro table for two.
Featuring sleek granite countertops, the well-equipped full kitchen provides helpful gadgets and cookware. When it’s time to eat, gather at the table for four. Unwind in the comfort of all new furnishings in the living room, including a couch, armchairs, and a 55-inch TV equipped with cable and Roku. Included beach gear, including chairs, a wagon, and toys, as well as a washer/dryer, add a layer of convenience.
Bring your bicycle (or rent one) and take a casual ride along the beach or the many bicycle-friendly paths throughout the island. A short drive leads you to a wide array of dining, stores, and island hot spots. Schedule a tee time at one of the many prominent courses in the area.
AttractionDistance from homeFolly Field Beach Park0.3 Miles Fish Haul Beach Park4.1 Miles Coastal Discovery Museum4.6 Miles The Jazz Corner5.2 MilesColigny Beach Park7.4 Miles Harbour Town Golf Links9.0 Miles Harbour Town Lighthouse9.2 Miles
THINGS TO KNOW
Free WiFi and cable TV are included.
Streaming services are available using your own accounts.
A couch bed offers additional sleeping space.
One pool is unheated and one is heated; open from mid-March through October.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 31526
City/town permit number: 049730
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home booking tips and tricks:
Finding the best rental home value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- To get the best value, try shifting your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer warm weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine when you check-in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have coupons for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
How to choose and book the perfect Hilton Head vacation home:
- Select a group leader, select your vacation week, and choose a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Seas the Day - all-suite getaway with pools, tennis, steps to beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property manager before booking the rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- Some properties allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the owner about pets before booking.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head destination you simply love, keep an eye out for homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
Tips for your stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are gone, just like you would back home.
- During arrival, document any issues with the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, adjacent homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to drive future bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.6 miles