- As low as $168/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1416 sq ft (132 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1416 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
If you are trying to get a taste of the bright, beachy lifestyle of Hilton Head Island, look no further than Treetops 4904, a chic villa in the heart of all the action. Sitting within mins. of Coligny Beach Park, sugar-white sand, tasty eateries, local stores, and legendary golf courses, you will have no delay in filling each day with sunshine and lasting memories. Plus, you can stay within the complex and take advantage of the shared pool and tennis courts.
When you have had your fill of sunshine, head inside and let the central AC keep you comfortable as everybody slipes into relaxation mode. The living area features soaring ceilings, plush furnishings, and natural light providing a hub for reminiscing and watching a favorite show on the TV. Meanwhile, the smells of a homecooked meal will become familiar on the vacation with the full kitchen outfitted with stainless steel appliances, modern cookware, and plenty of prep space. Everyone can effortlessly gather for formal meals at the adjacent dining table or keep it casual and step out to the furnished balcony to sip a beverage in the salty breeze.
This island gem is just what you have been looking for, so make your way to Hilton Head today!
THINGS TO KNOW
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Security camera details: Active doorbell camera at entry of condo.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28332
City/town permit number: 028332
About the Area
Located near the beach, this villa is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Howell are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding and cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best rental home experience:
Get the most from your rental home budget:
- Summertime is high season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, shift your group's vacation week to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm weather, , and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during June, July, and August. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner you can book, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to plan and book your rental property.
- Some property management companies offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guides contain coupons for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Narrow your Search:
- Select a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Dreamy island villa with pool, balcony, ideal location, central AC & fast WiFi has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available on booking websites. If not, call the property manager before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to establish what is right for your trip.
- Does your family require particular amenities? Most websites include search filters for amenities. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or might be applied to your agreement.
- Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Upon check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, intercom or kitchen appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local restaurants, beaches, and hangouts.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Lock your rental property while you're out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Re-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to propel future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.