- As low as $92/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Video library
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Electric car charging station on site
- Exercise/Lap pool
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Free WiFi
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No elevators
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Picnic area
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1358 sq ft (126 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1358 square feet
Island Club 113
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Visit this roomy Island Club villa to savor an adult calming pool and hot tub, shared kid's pool, tennis courts, tanning facilities, and more!
Located just a few miles from Islanders Beach Park, Island Club offers all resort guests direct beach access via walkways connected to the guests-only beach. A pool bar is located just off the private beach area, and a kids's playground is within walking distance of the townhouse. The shared pool and nine tennis courts are also centrally located and within walking distance of the villa.
This villa is a 2nd-floor, two-bedroom, two-bath space with a entirely equipped kitchen and room for up to six people. Stay connected to the outside world with the complimentary WiFi and long-distance calling, or catch up on family time in the evenings with the en-suite flatscreen T.V. and HD Blu-ray player. Step outside on the private deck and relax with breathtaking vistas of the lagoon or schedule a vigorous workout at the on-site exercise center.
Reserve this gorgeous condo for an memorable beachside vacation and appreciate some fun in the sun!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games supplied
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, outfitted lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
There are no elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26424
City/town permit number: 026424
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
This property does not have elevators
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often open a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the largest vacation home within budget, we recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitors guides have offers and deals for local tours and attractions.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Choose a group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Spacious Villa with Shared Pool, Hot tub & Lagoon Views - Walk to Beach has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is almost always accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email the property owner before you book your home. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional pet fees or charges applied to your contract.
- Are you visiting for a single attraction or event? If so, use a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
Have a wonderful stay:
- Add the property manager's contact information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent lots of concerns.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- Make a record of any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if a dispute arises.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Just before checking out, complete a walk-through to make sure you have not forget anything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to propel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your review find their best rental home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.7 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.9 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.5 miles