- As low as $132/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1132 sq ft (105 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1132 square feet
Village House 106
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Village House 106 is a alluring two-bedroom, two-bathroom villa so close to the beach! Located in the Village House in Port Royal Village, this villa is well maintained and decorated with a light and airy touch. This well-appointed and charmingly furnished getaway creates a comfortable and calming environment for either a vacation or a long-term rental. Great location only a few mins. walk to the beach, pool, and Westin.
Enter the building through the lobby and take the elevator to the first level. The keyless entry system on the front door of the condo makes direct check-in and check-out a breeze. You are greeted by the luxury vinyl plank wood floors throughout, the tasteful décor, comfortable furnishings, and TVs in every room! The living room has a sleeper couch and loveseat, a TV, and balcony access for appreciating the serene sounds of the village. The entirely-equipped kitchen has newer appliances, stone counters, and everything needed for preparing daily meals. The dining area is just off the kitchen and has a table and six chairs.
The main bedroom has a king bed, flatpanel TV, and a private updated bathroom with a glass-enclosed walk-in shower. The guest bedroom has two queen beds, a flatpanel TV, balcony access, and access to a modernized hallway bathroom with tub/shower combo. The Village House is a multi-story building with lobby entry (lobby locks after hours for security) and offers an unassigned community parking lot and access to a shared community pool.
Things to know:
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 028880
City/town permit number: 28880
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club and Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best vacation rental experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer vacation rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Book your Hilton Head rental in the Fall or Spring to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a reduced rate.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines have offers and deals for local tours, shops, and attractions.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Begin by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Family-friendly condo with washer/dryer, central AC, & outdoor pool has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking pages. If not, email the property manager before you book your home. Note that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what is suitable for your family.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask your host about your furry family members before booking.
- Is your group looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Have a great stay:
- Add the owner's phone number to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, elevator or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call prevents lots of concerns.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Record any damages to the rental at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are very helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your group have a excellent stay? Many rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property manager was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was defective and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.6 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 1.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 1.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.4 miles