- As low as $246/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- HDTV with cable/satellite service
- In a village
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1473 sq ft (137 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1473 square feet
You'll adore your stay at this two bedroom villa in Turnberry Village! The kitchen has been completely refreshed with granite countertops and stainless steel appliances, while also being entirely-supplied to meet your family's cooking needs. The dining area formally seats six, with bar seating for an additional three. The living room is adjacent to the kitchen and dining areas and features an HDTV, comfortable furnishings and a slider to your private deck. Rounding out the first floor is the primary bedroom with a King Size bed, HDTV, and a full size laundry room/closet. The downstairs bathroom consists of an updated granite vanity and walk-in shower. Heading upstairs, you come upon the loft with its two twin beds. Bedroom 2 features a King bed and HDTV. This bedroom and the loft twin beds share a bathroom. The bathroom has a tiled tub and shower combination. New luxury vinyl planks have been installed throughout the villa along with new carpeting. Outside on your private deck you'll appreciate outdoor dining with impressive vistas of the fairways and a tee box of the George Fazio Golf Course! The beach can be accessed by a couple min. drive to the Dunes House, 15 mins. by bicycle or by calling the seasonal Dunes Buggy Shuttle which is an on-demand resort shuttle!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. George Fazio Golf Course and Palmetto Dunes Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Vacation rental booking tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your rental home budget:
- The sooner you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are booked early. Booking your vacation rental six - twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. To find the best value, consider changing your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host whether your vacationing group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have discounts for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
How to select the perfect vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Begin by selecting a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration you need. Nice Two Bedroom Villa Located on the George Fazio Golf Course! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available on booking pages. If they are not listed, reach out to the property owner before booking your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds in living rooms. You will need to establish what is best for your vacation group.
- Some rentals allow pets, but others do not. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head attraction you are enamored with, look for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or coffee maker. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents quite a few difficulties.
- Lock your rental while you are out. Keep your property safe!
- At Check-in, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected everything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on good ratings to compel more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best rental home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.0 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles