- As low as $307/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1105 sq ft (103 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1105 square feet
Sea Cloisters 305
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Sea Cloisters 305 is a striking, two-bedroom, two-bathroom, oceanfront condo in the complex of Sea Cloisters in the Folly Field area of Hilton Head Island. Savor this freshly modernized oceanfront villa with sweeping vistas of the water, or take a swim in the shared oceanfront pool.
Located on the third floor, this gorgeous condo is on a peaceful and serene stretch of beachfront property. Stores, eateries, gardens, and a park are all within walking or cycling distance. Unwind at the on-site pool and infant pool, appreciate cooking up a meal at the community's outdoor grille station, or try out your tennis skills at Chaplin Community Park, located just a short distance away.
This attractively decorated property, with new tile floor and carpeting throughout, offers an open living space with a new 55-inch Intelligent TV, a DVD player, a sleeper couch, a washer/dryer, and sliding doors that lead to a balcony overlooking the ocean. The kitchen features new granite counters, cherry cabinetry, stainless steel appliances, and a breakfast bar.
Get a restful nighttime's sleep in the main suite that features a king-size bed, a 42-inch flatscreen TV, a DVD player, and a private en suite bath with a granite vanity top and a handsomely tiled, glass-enclosed, walk-in shower. The guest bedroom has a queen bed and a twin bed, a 32-inch flatscreen TV, a VCR, and access to a bathroom with a glass-enclosed tub/shower combo.
Unwind and relax for the day while appreciating the complimentary WiFi and cable or the exceptional covered balcony overlooking the white sand beaches of Hilton Head.
Check-in time: 4:00 PM.
Check-out time: 10:00 AM.
All guests shall abide by Vacasa’s good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
The complex has a gated entry and a community parking lot. Parking is unassigned. The elevator is comfortably accessed from the parking lot.
The oceanfront pool is not heated and is open seasonally from April until October.
During the offseason, there is potential for some improvement projects at Sea Cloisters. This includes the balcony project, roof replacement, and work on the elevators. There have been no dates secured for these projects as of yet and we anticipate very little disruptions, if any, during your stay.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina, LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26693
City/town permit number: 026693
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental home booking tips and tricks:
Finding the best value:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many families reserve their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, consider changing your vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some property managers offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Often, property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Filter your rental search:
- Choose your vacation dates and spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Oceanfront condo w/free WiFi, balcony, shared pool & tennis court, & private W/D has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally accessible on booking pages. If not, email or call the property owner before booking the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a rental that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head attraction you are enamored with, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with a disability. .
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your smartphone.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you're away! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- To make sure that damages aren't attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas upon your arrival. Contact the rental manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay more pleasurable. You'll increase your chance to make some new local friends, and resident neighbors are a great resource to find the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Just prior to departing, complete a walk-through to confirm you haven't leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Many rental websites make it easy for guests to provide reviews. If your property and/or property manager was fantastic, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.4 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.9 miles