- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Car recommended
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 540 sq ft (50 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 540 square feet
Can you feel that beachy breeze?! This ELEVATOR accessible Freshly Listed 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom Hilton Head Beach and Tennis Resort villa is the ideal home away from home. "Villa Tortuga" sleeps up to 6 people and has just been completely refreshed and professionally decorated. Can you tell no expense was spared when renovating this beauty? The owners suite includes a Queen size bed and flat screen tv. Need room to squeeze in more guests, take advantage of the 2 bunk beds, and Queen size sleeper couch. The bathroom is extremely roomy and includes a tub shower. The kitchen has all brand new soft brown cabinetry, full sized appliances to include a dishwasher, refrigerator, stove/oven, and sink. The kitchen is open to a delightfully designed living room with a flat screen tv, separate dining table and slider door access to the balcony. The view you get from this 3rd floor unit is spectacular! Hilton Head Beach and Tennis Resort is an oceanfront resort that offers 2 pools including the islands biggest oceanfront pool with kiddie pool, 10 complimentary tennis courts with nighttime lighting, a playground, exercise center, conference room, 3 onsite eateries, and community grilles. This gated resort is calling your name! Please let us know how many car passes (limit 2) you will be needing. Luggage Carts Available!!
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
Pets not allowed
How to find the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Getting the most from your vacation rental budget:
- To get the best value, consider changing your family's Hilton Head vacation week to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and even October offer excellent weather, , and reduced traffic.
- The earlier your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Owners sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, travel guide magazines have discounts for nearby attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Use filters to narrow your search:
- Start by selecting trip dates and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Villa Tortuga! - HHBT-Beautiful 3rd Floor Ocean View Villa! has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is almost always accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, call the property owner before reserving the property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to work out what is right for your vacation family.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you love, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. .
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or costs might be applied to your agreement.
Tips for your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home. Put the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- At Check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately alert the host. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors disrupting your peaceful home. Use the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- Re-check the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager is not available, take photos and video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Many rental management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was wonderful, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles