- As low as $156/Night
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 1 bathroom
- 1 bedroom
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf privileges
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 540 sq ft (50 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 1 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 540 square feet
HH Beach & Tennis 134A
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Escape the everyday and experience the extraordinary when you make Hilton Head Island your next vacation destination. This convenient location features the ocean within walking distance and highly sought-after amenities like a glittering pool, a calming hot tub, a exercise area, and a tennis court. Hilton Head is known for its beauty and world-class golf courses, so tour the area and discover all the island offers.
Upon entry, you'll be met with a newly remodeled bright interior and a comfortable ambiance throughout the well-appointed living area. Unwind and make yourself at home by resting on the plush furnishings, streaming your favorite movies on the sizable TV, or serving brunch on the private patio. Prepare grandiose meals and beach picnic snacks in the kitchen, equipped with stainless steel appliances and ample cupboard room. Cozy beds in roomy bedrooms ensure that everybody will receive a magnificent nighttime's sleep from the day's adventures, with a couch bed included for additional room. Kids will appreciate hosting sleepovers in the bunk beds with their own personal tv, where they'll create memories that'll last a lifetime.
THINGS TO KNOW
To use streaming services, guests must log in with their own credentials.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 32608
City/town permit number: 073398
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Coastal Discovery Museum and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Jet skiing, kayaking, and water skiing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Vacation rental home tips and tricks:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in Spring or Fall is one of our best tips for saving money on your vacation rental. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which include special offers, either offered independently by local businesses, or by way of a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the configuration you need. Inviting condo with pool, tennis, hot tub, balcony, central AC, & W/D has 1 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is regularly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you book the rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you must reserve a pet-friendly rental. Get details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you are enamored with, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Get the owner's contact number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the host's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you're out and about. Protect your property!
- Document any damages to the rental upon arrival, and immediately contact the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if damages are attributed to your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors disrupting your life at home. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- On check-out day, complete a walk-through to confirm you did not forget anything. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a wonderful vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.3 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.5 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.8 miles