- As low as $131/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 757 sq ft (70.3 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 757 square feet
Fiddlers Cove 21C
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Fiddlers Cove 21C, managed by Vacasa. This condo is located in Hilton Head but your 24/7 support is always close by.
This condo features two bedrooms and two bathrooms with space enough for six.
Please review our property photos and our available amenities to make sure this rental is a ideal fit for your needs. We strive to keep this information as up-to-date as possible so you can feel confident in knowing what you are renting.
We will send you all necessary pre-arrival and check-in information after booking. This can include guest instructions, notices, and other helpful information.
What We Appreciate
Follow the sun and end your journey in Hilton Head, a place full of vibrant amusements and happy memories! Right at your stay, be sure to utilize the stellar shared amenities including a heated, outdoor pool, hot tub, and tennis courts. When you aren't swimming in the glimmering turquoise ocean waters at Folly Field Beach, check out the Arts Center of Coastal Carolina, the Coastal Discovery Museum, and Harbour Town Golf Links.
After a day spent in the sun, gather as a family and appreciate streaming your favorite TV shows and movies in the sunny living area. The adjacent dining area and well-equipped, open-concept kitchen offer a pleasant space to prepare and eat when you aren't indulging in the area's local fare. Additionally, savor having central air-conditioning and access to a private washer/dryer in this space.
As another day in heaven draws to a close, mix up your favorite fruity concoction and head out to your private deck to watch the sunset.
Check-in time: 4:00 PM.
Check-out time: 10:00 AM.
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 33651
City/town permit number: 058282
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coastal Discovery Museum are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best rental experience:
Get the best value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental home.
- Summertime is the most expensive season in Hilton Head. Book your vacation in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with loved ones at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property management companies frequently offer their guests an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Filter your search:
- Choose a designated group leader, choose your trip dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many beds and the bed configuration your group needs. Coastal condo with balcony, washer/dryer, heated pool, hot tub, & tennis courts has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property manager before reserving your home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish which bed configuration is optimal for your vacation.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Note that some property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking
Considerations for your stay:
- Take a copy of the host's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental property.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- During check-in, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Be respectful. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental a final time and keep an eye out for damages to contents or the property itself. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did you have a excellent vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.5 miles