- As low as $145/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Springwood Villas 93
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Ideal for a calming hideaway to Hilton Head Island, this two-story condo has all of the amenities of home in a serene package that is sure to spoil you and your guests. The complex is within walking distance to the beach and many attractions, but is very peaceful and relaxing so it's great for families. From the well-equipped, full kitchen to the roomy dining area and the inviting, beach-themed living area with matching couches, this getaway will get you all into vacation mode in no time.
When the summer days heat up, the shared pool will be just the place to chill out with a good book. Lowcountry Celebration Park offers a kids's museum and a great playground and is right across the street. When you feel like venturing out a bit, you can walk to eateries, stores, entertainment, and everything Coligny Beach has to offer. The complimentary Breeze Trolley will pick you up at the entrance to this community complex, and you can ride it to nearly any place on the island. When everybody returns to home base, the furnished balcony will be calling your name for a favorite beverage in the salty air or a delicious alfresco meal. Indulge in that long-awaited vacation today!
- Outdoor pool
THINGS TO KNOW
Beach gear and boogieboard available
Guests will have 2 hours of complimentary tennis court time on 10 outdoor tennis courts that can be booked each day at Van Der Meer Tennis Courts on Deallyon Ave. Guests are able to book 2 hours of complimentary court time per day. The courts are a 5-min. walk from the complex.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 049788
City/town permit number: 30427
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
How to book the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Find your perfect rental home:
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in Hilton Head. Reserve your Hilton Head rental in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the high season.
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your rental property up to 12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation rental.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager whether your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites often offer renters an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides have money saving offers on nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Make a plan and pick the bestrental:
- Choose a group leader, select your vacation dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Ideally located island gem with an outdoor pool, full kitchen, & balcony has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts & types is generally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the host before booking the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks.
- Does your group require unique amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters for amenities. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Extra fees or applied to your invoice.
Considerations for your stay:
- Be sure you get the host's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental home.
- To make sure that damages aren't linked to your family's visit, make note of any problem areas during arrival. Call the rental manager right away to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent many problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peace. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to charter a fishing boat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are away, just like you would at home.
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to make sure you haven't forget any personal items. Remember to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on good reviews to inspire new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.