- As low as $341/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1289 sq ft (120 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1289 square feet
Treat yourself to this huge two bedroom and three bathroom villa located mere steps away from the pool located in the Water Oak community within Palmetto Dunes!
The first floor consists of the master suite, bathroom, living, dining and kitchen areas. The kitchen is smartly-designed with bespoke cabinetry, stainless steel appliances and granite countertops while being completely-outfitted with the accoutrement of home; including a Kurig/coffee maker combo.
The dining area adjacent to the kitchen provides ample light and seating for six. The living area features comfortable furnishings, Intelligent TV and slider access to your private patio. Rounding out the first floor is the Primary suite featuring a king bed, HDTV and an en-suite Primary bathroom. The Primary bathroom is well-refreshed with a handsomely tiled walk-in shower.
Heading upstairs on the landing is a modest seating area great calming with a book. Completing the second floor is the guest bedroom with its two queen beds with new beds, a intelligent HDTV and its own en-suite guest bathroom. The guest bathroom is also updated with a very gorgeously tiled tub and shower combination.
Outside on your private patio there is a dining table with a view of the Water Oak community pool. Water Oak villas are great for families and groups alike! The beach is conveniently accessed with a ten to fifteen min. walk or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy, a seasonal on-call and complimentary shuttle service operating within Palmetto Dunes and Shelter Cove Harbour!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to find the best Hilton Head rental experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during holiday get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking your Hilton Head vacation rental in Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of desirable homes.
- Property managers sometimes offer discounts for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Management companies and individual rental owners usually offer their guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides have coupons for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Choosing the best vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Start by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Large Two Bedroom Villa Located Steps From the Pool! has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is generally accessible on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, contact the property manager before booking the rental. Remember that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what is right for your vacation group.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you must book a rental that allows animals. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property owners charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you crave, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the property manager's phone number to your smartphone. Take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Hosts are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out and about. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- During arrival, document any damages to the property and immediately alert the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often an incredible resource to find the best local scenic spots.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find the best spots in town. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.7 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.8 miles