- As low as $116/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Heated pool
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 843 sq ft (78 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 843 square feet
Hilton Head Resort 1403
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Boasting prime ocean and marsh vistas from the private top-floor balcony, a choice island hideaway awaits at this beautiful 2BR/2BA Hilton Head Resort condo. Delight in a plethora of on-site amenities, including six lighted tennis courts, two resort-style outdoor pools, a heated indoor pool, hot tub, and a exercise center.
Walk or take the complimentary resort shuttle to the beach for blissful days spent along the shore. Explore close by golf courses, activities, and a host of dining, shopping, and entertainment options.
Unwind on the comfortable chaise couch and armchair in the living area. Slide open the glass doors to the balcony and delight in broad ocean and marsh vistas. In the evening, settle in to appreciate a movie on the TV with a DVD player.
KITCHEN & DINING
Whip up favorite recipes in the kitchen, equipped with a full suite of appliances.
Gather for meals around the six-person dining table. Savor breakfast at the kitchen bar with seating for two.
BED & BATH
This fourth-floor condo sleeps eight guests in two bedrooms.
Find comfort in the master suite, complete with a plush queen bed, TV, and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
The guest bedroom is outfitted with two twin-over-full bunk beds.
The guest bathroom is configured with a walk-in shower.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Start the day with fresh coffee and inspiring vistas at a pair of bistro tables for two on your private balcony.
Splash around in two shining resort-style outdoor pools (unheated and open seasonally from March - October). Or savor the year-round heated indoor pool and hot tub.
Exercise at the exercise center or play tennis on six lighted courts. Afterward, find ultimate relaxation in the sauna.
Make use of the charcoal grille near the pool and host an afternoon cookout.
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Extra perks include complimentary Wi-Fi. Beach chairs/toys/umbrellas are included in the rental. Coin-operated washer/dryers are available on-site.
Unassigned parking is available for two cars in the open lot.
This condo is located on the fourth floor, with no neighbors above. Elevators are available.
Stroll 10 mins. to spend fun-filled days playing in the beautiful sand and surf. Or catch a ride on the complimentary beach shuttle. Appreciate a drink or snack at Coco's On The Beach.
Family fun awaits at Pirate's Island Adventure Golf (1.5 miles). For a unique interactive museum experience, head to Sandbox (4.5 miles).
Tee off at the oceanfront Robert Trent Jones Course (2.5 miles) and Golden Bear Golf Club at Indigo Run (5 miles)
Find a selection of eateries, stores, and entertainment options at Main Street Village (4 miles) or Coligny Plaza (5.5 miles).
Drive 20 mins. to climb to the top of the historic Harbour Town Lighthouse for inspiring coastal vistas.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 4.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 29462
City/town permit number: 029462
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Adventure Cove and The Golf Courses of Palmetto Dunes are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as swimming.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
When to book & When to go:
- Summer is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. Book your rental in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guides contain coupons for local accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Finding the perfect vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Start by having your family select a vacation week and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Ocean-View Condo
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally accessible on booking websites. Otherwise, email the host before reserving your home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what is right for your family.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you long to visit, browse homes that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before booking.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Request details on breed, size, and type requirements. Note that some hosts charge additional pet fees.
Tips for a wonderful stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Save the instructions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- During check-in, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, television set or washer/dryer. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many issues.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You'll enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a great source for finding the best local beaches.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all belongings. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent feedback to stimulate future bookings. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationing families will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.5 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.4 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.1 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.5 miles