- As low as $558/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1442 sq ft (134 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1442 square feet
Savor the morning sunrise or take in the view of the pool and beautiful landscaped gardens from your private balcony.
This oceanfront villa is centrally located Palmetto Dunes and has it all – the beach is just past the pool, over the dunes boardwalk. Pickleball, tennis, golf and kayaking are a short walk or bicycle ride away. This first floor villa is one flight up from parking or use the convenient elevator.
The private balcony is accessed from the roomy living room with its many updates including a new couch bed, new 65” Intelligent TV, new window treatments, and new luxury vinyl floor installed throughout. The completely equipped kitchen has seating at the kitchen bar and the dining area seats six. There’s also seating and a table for 4 on the balcony.
The primary bedroom has a king sized bed and 40" Intelligent TV. The en-suite primary bathroom has a enormous walk-in shower and walk-in closet. The guest bedroom has a queen bed and a twin bed, en-suite bathroom, 40 inch intelligent TV. The balcony can also be accessed from the guest bedroom.
Painless access to the swimming pool, hot tub, kids’s pool, sundeck and grilling area is right outside. Click on the Resort Conveniences tab now to see the additional features and discounts on golf, pickleball, and dining you receive when you book this comfortable villa.
Heated: October 15-November 30 | March 15 - April 30
Cooled: July 15-August 15
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies for getting the perfect vacation home experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- The sooner you can book, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental properties are booked very early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- To find the best rental home within budget, we highly recommend booking in the Spring or Fall. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of large crowds at popular Hilton Head attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the high season.
- Some hosts offer discounts or promotional rates for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if discounts are available for your group.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great articles, visitors guide magazines have discounts for nearby shops and restaurants.
How to choose the best rental in Hilton Head:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group needs. New to the Rental Market! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is often available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property manager before you reserve the vacation home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You'll need to establish what bed configuration is best for your vacation group.
- If your group is bringing pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you crave, look for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
During your stay:
- Take a copy of the property manager's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your . We recommend storing the host's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Keep your property safe!
- To ensure that damages aren't linked to your stay, note any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the rental manager immediately to record any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome visitors bothering your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically help. Who better to ask where to grab the best tacos, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Upon check-out, complete a walk-through to confirm you didn't forget anything. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to inspire new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.9 miles