- As low as $125/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1416 sq ft (132 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1416 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Treetops 5003, managed by Vacasa. This villa is located in Hilton Head but your 24/7 support is always close by.
This villa features 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms with space enough for 6.
Please review our property photos and our available amenities to make sure this rental is a ideal fit for your needs. We strive to keep this information as up-to-date as possible so you can feel confident in knowing what you are renting.
We will send you all necessary pre-arrival and check-in information after booking. This can include guest instructions, notices, and other helpful information.
What We Adore
Located in the shade of palmettos and live oaks, this two-story villa brings the best of Hilton Head Island to you. In this supremely walkable location, you'll be an painless walk from the beach, other outdoor activities, and magnificant shopping and dining.
This villa is part of Treetops, a lushly landscaped property with a charming outdoor swimming pool, sundecks, and a tennis court on the grounds. It's just over half a mile to a beach access point, and one mile to both Coligny Beach Park and Coligny Plaza Shopping Center.
Here in the balmy island weather, you'll begin and end each calming day outdoors. Sip your first cup of coffee on the balcony adjoining the two bedrooms upstairs, and set the table on the ground-floor patio for an alfresco breakfast overlooking the grounds.
The interior is cavernous and polished, offering a modern kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a window-lined dining room, and a living room that connects to the patio through floor-to-ceiling glass doors. Savor TVs (with cable and streaming capability) in the living room and both bedrooms, a full bathroom to pair with each bedroom, and both complimentary WiFi and central air throughout the villa. A private washer/dryer is on hand as well.
Check-in time: 4:00 PM.
Check-out time: 10:00 AM.
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM.
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina, LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 074146
City/town permit number: 33368
About the Area
Located near the beach, this villa is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The area's natural beauty can be seen at Sea Pines Forest Preserve and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve, while Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the very best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Getting the most from your budget:
- Book your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- To find the best value, consider shifting your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, , and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, travel guide magazines contain money saving offers on nearby shops and restaurants.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- First, have your group decide on vacation dates and a max budget.
- Villa in Hilton Head with pool & tennis - walk to the beach has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking pages. If not, email the property manager before you book the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a pet-friendly rental. Request specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Often, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you long to visit, look for homes that are either close by, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
Tips to have a wonderful stay:
- Add the owner's information to your phone. Understand and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let burglars spoil your vacation.
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all correspondence in case a dispute arises.
- Respect your neighbors. Often times, nearby homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings at departure. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the rental one final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, remember to take photos of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a fantastic vacation? Most rental managers make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental and/or property management company was fantastic, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.