- As low as $64/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 5
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- In the city center
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 850 sq ft (79 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 5
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 850 square feet
Sands Village B 3B
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Beachy, bright, and modern – you’ve found the ideal spot for a Hilton Head hideaway with this two-bedroom condo. Modern furnishings and an open layout make it simple to spend time together. When you get hungry, the updated kitchen offers a full suite of appliances and plenty of prep space to whip up some breakfast. It's only a few mins. to the beach via the onsite beach path or just spend the day working on your tan at the pool. The kids will appreciate the close by Sandbox Kids's Museum, or spending the day together as a family in Celebration Park.
Unwind in the central air-conditioning when you return home and get comfortable on the couch to watch your favorite shows on cable TV. Fast WiFi will keep everybody plugged in throughout the day. Out on the patio, the ceiling fan provides a nice breeze. Dinner prep is painless with onsite charcoal grilles, but if you’d rather head out, you’re mins. from tons of great eateries. The primary bedroom has cable, while the second has Roku capabilities. Brand new ceiling fans in both bedrooms will keep everybody cool. End the nighttime with a toast to your good luck at booking this sweet escape.
Things to know
There is no elevator in the building.
During the months of September - May, the complex may be performing varied maintenance work. Effects of this can include but are not limited to, additional noise, reduced parking, and construction zones. We will do our best to make all guests aware, but Vacasa does not always get notified of projects before they start. We apologize for any inconvenience you may experience during your stay.
Streaming available with guest accounts.
Snowbird-friendly, contact Vacasa for details
A queen couch bed provides additional sleeping space.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 3.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 073136
City/town permit number: 33021
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in North Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. The Sandbox and Heron Point by Pete Dye at Sea Pines Resort are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Reserving a rental home in Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Some property managers offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for specifics.
- Many property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Use filters to narrow your rental search:
- Start by having your group agree to date ranges and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration you need. Third-floor condo with pool access, fast WiFi, & washer/dryer - close to beach has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the property owner before you reserve your rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds and bunks. You'll need to determine which bed configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property management company about your furry family members before booking.
- Does your group require particular amenities? Most rental websites include search filters for amenities. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- Hosts are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are away! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- During arrival, make note of any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your peace. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and attractions you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Double-check every room of the property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at departure. Make sure to check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to drive new bookings. They'll be grateful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will appreciate that you share your experience find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.