- As low as $234/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Ice maker
- If you have requests for specific accessibility needs, please contact the property using the information on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1200 sq ft (111.5 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wheelchair accessible
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1200 square feet
Your ideal hideaway at Colonnade Club 193 awaits! Located within the lush Shipyard Plantation, this inviting and open condo is designed for relaxation and enjoyment.
Step into the bright and comfortable condo where the living room features a cozy sleeper couch and a private balcony offering vistas of the golf course – an ideal spot for al fresco dining. The kitchen’s open-concept layout accepts you to effortlessly engage with family or friends while preparing beach day snacks or a enchanting dinner.
Retreat to the roomy primary bedroom with a king-size bed and a intelligent TV, accepting for ultimate relaxation and entertainment. The second bedroom, decorated with a appealing beachy theme, is ideal for seeking a cozy nighttime’s sleep with two twin beds and another intelligent TV.
Colonnade Club 193 features a prime location, just an eight-mile walk to the beach where you can indulge in sun-soaked adventures, surfing or bicycle rides along the shoreline. With a variety of close by eateries, live music venues and breathtaking bicycle trails – you’ll find entertainment at every turn. For fishing enthusiasts, the on-site lagoons provide a convenient fishing experience. Plus, the community offers a exhilarating pool and inviting tennis courts to keep you active and engaged. Golf fanatics will savor the proximity to various esteemed golf courses, making this condo a golfer’s heaven.
Escape to this enticing condo and embrace the ideal blend of relaxation and excitement that Colonnade Club 193 and Shipyard Plantation offers. Your ideal coastal getaway awaits you.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and hiking nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Booking the best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Getting the best rental home value:
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is a good way to save on your vacation rental. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes.
- Reserve your vacation rental as early as possible. Rental schedules often become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Booking websites often offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have discounts for local tours and attractions.
How to choose and book yourrental:
- Select dates and budget.
- Serene Views, Nearby Beach Access & Pool! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is generally available online. If they are not listed, email the property management company before you reserve the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish what configuration is best for your vacation group.
- Looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or charges might be applied to your agreement.
Considerations for your stay:
- Get the host's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental property. Store the host's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Record any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately e-mail them to the host. We specifically recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be helpful if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let burglars spoil your trip.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental to reconfirm you've collected everything. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever possible. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Did you have a fantastic time? Most rental home management companies make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was great, they would love to hear about it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your feedback.