- As low as $108/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 1 bathroom
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car recommended
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Free WiFi
- Furnished lanai
- Ice maker
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 885 sq ft (82 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1 Bathrooms
- Approximately 885 square feet
Take a break from the stresses of the city at this 2-bed, 1-bath vacation rental condo in Hilton Head. Located a short walk from the beach, this refreshed, well-maintained home is ideal for those seeking sun, sand, and surf! Whether you spend your days exploring the many stores of Coligny Plaza or body boarding at the beach - you're sure to have an memorable stay in this coastal sanctuary. Don’t forget to rent bicycles to cruise one of the many paths that begin right out the front door!
-- THE PROPERTY --
Community Pool | Full Kitchen | Laundry Machines | A/C
Ideally suited with all the necessary home amenities, this condo is ideal for families or groups of friends looking for comfortable accommodations and beach proximity.
Bedroom 1: Queen Bed | Bedroom 2: 2 Twin Beds | Living Room: Queen Sleeper Couch
CONDO PERKS: Furnished porch, well-appointed interior, modern decor, cable TV, sizable windows, dining table
KITCHEN: Entirely equipped, stainless steel appliances, granite counters, coffee maker, cooking essentials
GENERAL: Free WiFi, linens/towels, washer/dryer, central heating & air conditioning, bathroom w/ walk-in shower, keyless entry
SUITABILITY: Stairs required to access
PARKING: Open lot parking
-- THE LOCATION --
BEACHES: Closest Access (0.4 miles), Coligny Beach Park (1.0 miles), Shipyard Beach Access (2.6 miles), Tower Beach (4.3 miles), Burkes Beach (6.3 miles), Folly Field Beach Park (7.0 miles)
ISLAND ATTRACTIONS: Sea Pines Forest Preserve (2.6 miles), Daufuskie Island via Harbour Town (4.6 miles + ferry ride), Shelter Cove Community Park (4.7 miles), Stoney Baynard Ruins (4.8 miles), Harbour Town Lighthouse (4.9 miles), Coastal Discovery Museum (6.8 miles), Hilton Head Distillery (8.3 miles), Pinckney Island National Wildlife Refuge (12.1 miles)
GOLF COURSES: Heron Point by Pete Dye (2.1 miles), Atlantic Dunes by Davis Appreciate III (2.1 miles), Harbour Town Golf Links (4.6 miles), Robert Trent Jones Oceanfront Golf Course (5.0 miles)
SHOPS: Coligny Plaza Shopping Center (1.0 miles), Harbour Town (4.6 miles), Shelter Cove Town Centre (4.6 miles), Tanger Outlets Hilton Head (11.8 miles)
EVENTS: 25th Polo for Charity Event - Rose Hill Plantation, RBC Heritage Tournament - Harbour Town Golf Links, Hilton Head Island Wine & Food Festival - The Sea Pines Resort
EXPLORE: Savannah (38.6 miles), Beaufort (42.2 miles), Fort Pulaski National Monument (54.2 miles), Tybee Island (57.9 miles), Charleston (106 miles)
AIRPORT: Hilton Head Island Airport (9.4 miles)
-- REST EASY WITH US --
Evolve makes it simple to find and book properties you’ll never want to leave. You can relax knowing that our properties will always be ready for you and that we’ll answer the phone 24/7. Even better, if anything is off about your stay, we’ll make it right. You can count on our homes and our people to make you feel welcome--because we know what vacation means to you.
-- POLICIES --
- No smoking
- No family pets allowed
- No events, events or huge gatherings
- Must be at least 30 years old to book
- Additional costs and taxes may apply
- Photo ID may be required upon check-in
- NOTE: This property requires stairs to access
About the Area
Located by the sea, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Mitchel. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as motor boating.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is recommended for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Hilton Head rental experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Reserve your Hilton Head rental in the Spring or Fall to get the benefit of warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowds.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a discount.
- Property management companies often offer their guests an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose the best vacation home:
- Select a group leader, select your dates, and choose a spending budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the configuration your group requires. Beach Condo w/Pool Access & Porch ~ ½ Mi to Shore! has 2 bedrooms and 1 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is normally available on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the host before you book the rental. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull-out couches.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, you must book a pet-friendly vacation rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some hosts charge additional pet fees.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, search for properties that are either near by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
Some things to know before you go:
- Add the owner's contact info to your smartphone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Property managers are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- Note any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that can be very helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peace. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and places you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order the best nachos, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all of your family's items on check-out day. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Walk through the rental one final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the host is not available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property owners rely on good feedback to stimulate more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to remedy it.