- As low as $140/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1416 sq ft (132 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 2 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1416 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Located in the Treetop Villas community in the beautiful South Forest Beach neighborhood, this 2BR/2.5BA condo offers a handsome hideaway with a roomy living area, a pristine kitchen, and a private balcony surrounded by mature oaks. Appreciate sunny days at the three on-site pools, or take the walkway to the shining coastline.
Additional perks include tennis courts and a lagoon. Easily walk to the heart of Coligny Plaza.
Detailed with floor-to-ceiling windows and vaulted ceilings, the welcoming living area features plush furnishings, including a sleeper couch, and a enormous intelligent TV.
KITCHEN & DINING
The pristine kitchen is appointed with a full suite of stainless steel appliances, as well as all the cookware needed to create delectable dishes.
When meals are ready, gather at the six-person table.
BED & BATH
This two-story condo sleeps six guests between two bedrooms and a queen-size sleeper couch in the living area.
Find comfort in the primary bedroom, furnished with a comfortable bed and a flatscreen TV. The en-suite bathroom has a tub/shower combination.
The second bedroom is fitted with another comfortable bed, while the second bathroom has a tub/shower combination.
An additional half bath provides added convenience.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
Take in vistas of the oaks and Spanish moss from the private balcony, an ideal spot for appreciating morning coffee.
A short walk leads you to the unheated pool (8-feet deep). There are three pools total on-site. Head a few blocks down a paved pathway to the coastline for simple days on the beach.
Additional perks include tennis courts, walking trails, and a lagoon.
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Guest amenities include complimentary Wi-Fi and an in-unit washer/dryer. Beach equipment is included in this rental.
Unassigned parking is available for two cars in the open parking lot.
This unit is located on the second floor; an elevator is available. The on-site pools are open seasonally, from the beginning of April until mid-October.
Conveniently located within walking distance of trendy attractions, savor prime access to stores, dining, and entertainment. Coligny Plaza is roughly 15 mins. away on foot.
Schedule a tee time at one of the prominent golf courses in the area or make plans for a deep-sea fishing excursion.This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 30169
City/town permit number: 062360
About the Area
Located near the beach, this condo is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Take an opportunity to explore the area for water adventures such as fishing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the optimal rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation rentals are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation rental six to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months along the coast of SC. To find the best value, consider changing your family's Hilton Head trip dates to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer warm weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- Some owners offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides that include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Planning and choosing the perfect Hilton Head rental home:
- Begin by choosing potential vacation weeks and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family needs. Beautiful Recently Updated Tree Top Villa– Steps to Pool, Short Walk to Beach has 2 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking websites. Otherwise, reach out to the property manager before you book your rental. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Are you bringing the family pet? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or charges could be applied to your contract.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
Some things to know before you go:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, stereo or coffee maker. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of issues.
- Lock your vacation home while you are out. Protect the owner's property and your things!
- To make sure that no damages are linked to your family's visit, record any problem areas during arrival. Speak to the property manager right away to record your findings. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night out, or the best spots for fishing?
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed all belongings at check-out. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for guests to provide feedback. If your rental property and/or host was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was inoperable and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.