- As low as $149/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Water tubing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Spa on Port Royal Sound 3119
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Indulge in prime island living at The Spa on Port Royal Sound, a secluded and gated setting with private access to one of the quietest beaches in Hilton Head. Spend sunny days on the soft sand or take in sweeping vistas of the Atlantic from the elevated boardwalk. After a fun-filled day by the ocean or exploring the area, the sun room is the ideal place to relax with a cold drink and vistas of the community tennis courts. Kick back on the comfortable living room couch to stream shows and movies on the wall mounted intelligent TV. Whip up homemade meals in the well-equipped kitchen, complete with updated stainless steel appliances.
Located mid-island away from the hordes, this hideaway is located between two historic parks - Fish Haul Park and Mitchelville Park. In addition to the marvelous on-site amenities, find public beaches, 20 golf courses, charming eateries, movie theaters, and shopping close by.
SPA ON PORT ROYAL SOUND AMENITIES
- Indoor heated pool with an ADA compliant lift
- Indoor hot tub
- Two outdoor pools
- Exercise room
- Tennis courts
- Basketball court
- Grilling areas
- Private beach access
THINGS TO KNOW
Streaming is available with own account logins.
For an additional sleeping option, there’s a queen sofabed in the living room.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 035754
City/town permit number: 32509
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect rental experience:
Sticking to a rental budget:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your vacation dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. To book the largest rental within your budget, we suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, beautiful weather and the absence of large crowds at the beach and popular Hilton Head attractions.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host whether your group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed days as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which often include special offers, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Gated resort condo with WiFi, AC, pools, hot tub, tennis, and beach access has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is generally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property manager before reserving the vacation home. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your trip.
- If your family is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Get information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Often, hosts charge additional pet fees.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head attraction you long to visit, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Proper accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. .
More tips for your visit:
- Store the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental while you're out. Protect your property!
- To make sure that damages aren't attributed to your visit, note any problem areas during check in. E-mail the property manager right away to report any damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Be respectful. Frequently, surrounding homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to see a beautiful sunrise or sunset, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- On check-out day, take a final walk-through to make sure you did not forget anything. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent reviews to drive more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.1 miles