- As low as $254/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1335 sq ft (124 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1335 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Impeccably decorated, this villa is laid out for a calming break along the Shipyard Golf Club. You'll adore grilling out on the furnished patio with a slight view of the golf course. Inside, recline and savor each other's company in the central air conditioning. The cavernous full kitchen includes a breakfast bar and full size stainless steel appliances to help with cooking any meal. Each bedroom features a TV, and the main bedroom's bathroom is completely en suite. During their stay, guests can appreciate access to a shared pool and an outdoor tennis court. The family dog can also come along for the trip!
What's close by:
In addition to Shipyard Golf Club, guests will also be within 11 miles of Arthur Hills Golf Course, Long Cove Club, Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, George Fazio Golf Course, and Oyster Reef Golf Club. But beach access is just under one mile away! If you'd like to experience the water more closely, just rent a vessel from Hilton Head Boat Units just over three miles away.
Things to know:
Free WiFi and cable
The fireplace is not for guest use
Blankets are available for guest use
One dog (weighing up to 30 pounds) is welcome
A queen-size sofabed in the living room provides an additional sleeping space
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26687
City/town permit number: 026687
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is next to a golf course and near the beach. Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to get the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
Finding the best value:
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many groups book their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. To get the best value, consider changing your family's Hilton Head vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer great temperatures, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your host or property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers often offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed days as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines that include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, selecting, and booking the perfectrental home:
- Start by selecting your a vacation week and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Dog-friendly villa w/ shared pool, WiFi, private washer/dryer, and central AC! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is almost always accessible online. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book the property. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to establish what configuration is optimal for your family.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about your furry family members before booking.
- Looking for unique amenities? Most websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
More tips for your visit:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and save the directions to your phone.
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Upon check-in, document any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud vacationers disrupting your peace. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- On check-out day, complete a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property one final time and look for damage. We suggest walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the manager is not available, take photographs of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to inspire more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.