- As low as $199/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golfing on site
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1646 sq ft (153 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1646 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Spend your days napping in the indoor hammock or calming on the screened-in porch when you stay at this striking home on the island of Hilton Head! Located just a few steps from the beach, this enchanting rental combines all the amenities of home with the excitement of an Atlantic hideaway.
This handsome vacation home is located in the Sea Pines area of world-famed Hilton Head Island, putting you right in the middle of the sun-soaked action. If you’re in the mood for exploring, you’ll be just a few mins. from South Beach, Harbour Town, and an abundance of fishing areas and lagoons.
At home, relaxation comes naturally, thanks to the enormous screened-in porch that features multiple couches, a hammock, and leafy vistas of the street. Fix a delicious homemade meal in the entirely equipped kitchen, which includes cookware, modern appliances, and a dishwasher for painless cleanup. Cable and complimentary WiFi are both included, and the AC system ensures you’ll stay cool even on the hottest summer days!
With its old-fashioned ambiance and modern conveniences, this beach home has all the ingredients you need for an memorable hideaway. Book today!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 027972
City/town permit number: 27972
About the Area
Located near the beach, this vacation home is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III and Heron Point by Pete Dye are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Vacation rental home tips:
Sticking to your spending budget:
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, try changing your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Reserve your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for program terms and fees.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, visitor guides have coupons for nearby accommodations, restaurants and tours.
Planning, selecting, and booking the best Hilton Head rental home:
- Start by having your family choose date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. Old-Fashioned Beach House with Huge Screened Porch - Steps from the Beach has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before you reserve the property. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you simply love, search for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your rental agreement! Extra fees or charges may be applied to your contract.
Tips for a fantastic stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before leaving home. Save the instructions to your phone, and take a printed copy.
- During arrival, record any issues with the property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all correspondence just in case a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or kitchen appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief phone call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Use the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help. Who better to ask where to take kids for a treat, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Keep the property locked while you're out! Don't let burglars spoil your holiday.
- Just prior to departing, complete a final walk-through to confirm you haven't forget any personal items. Remember to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property a final time and keep an eye out for damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on great reviews to inspire more reservations. They'll be grateful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other families will will be grateful for your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.