- As low as $146/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deck or patio
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1217 sq ft (113 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1217 square feet
This marvelous Hilton Head Island Rental villa has an ideal location.
The villa opens to a completely remodeled kitchen. The dining room has seating for six and looks into the living room and kitchen. The living room features a Flat Screen TV, DVD, sleeper couch, and sliding glass doors to the private deck.
The downstairs bedroom has one twin bed, one double bed, and a guest bathroom with tub/shower combination.
The Primary suite is located on the second floor with an upsized walk-in closet, private bathroom, flat screen TV, and a king size bed.
Take advantage of the private deck which offers a gas grille and an outdoor dining set for five.
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the optimal Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Find your perfect rental:
- Summertime is the most expensive season along the coast of SC. To book the best rental home for your budget, we suggest reserving in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons. You'll enjoy lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular Hilton Head attractions. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacation rentals during Thanksgiving and Christmas get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer special rates for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which often include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Choosing the perfect rental home in Hilton Head:
- Choose your dates and maximum budget.
- Note the number beds and the configuration your family requires. Great Spot for Your Next Family Vacation! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often available on booking pages. If they are not listed, email or call the property manager before you book the property. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which oftentimes includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what configuration is right for your trip.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you long to visit, look for properties that are either close by, or those that cater to your requirements.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Make certain to ask about wheel chair accessibility, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the owner about your furry family members before booking.
During your stay:
- Review check in & check out procedures before traveling. Add a note with the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed copy.
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent quite a few issues.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like unpleasant vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and scenic spots you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your family vacation.
- Double-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items on check-out day. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and scan for damages to contents or the property itself. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, remember to take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a terrific vacation? Most rental home management companies make it easy for guests to provide comments. If your rental and/or property manager was great, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.1 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.4 miles