- As low as $138/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1949 sq ft (181 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1949 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Hit the greens or simply appreciate the serenity of being next to the Shipyard Golf Course while you stay in this townhouse, which has a screened porch and updated kitchen and bathrooms.
This two-story townhome sits along the links and is only a half mile away from the beach and the Shipyard Beach Club. A sizable shopping center with stores and eateries is right outside the Shipyard development, 1.5 miles away.
From the moment you step foot in this home, you'll savor the upgrades that have been put in. There are tile floors in the main living areas, granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, a enormous kitchen island with breakfast bar, stainless-steel appliances, a new carpeting in the bedrooms. The three bedrooms - two of which are considered masters and have king beds - all have en suite bathrooms, flatscreen TVs, and access to the outdoors through sliding glass doors that lead to decks. Free WiFi is supplied.
You can book this Tennismaster townhome if you're interested in staying in a beautiful setting in Hilton Head.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: Parking pass required for each car. Shipyard will stringently only issue 2 parking passes for this complex that is in your arrival packet. No assigned parking. No street parking. Gated entrance
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
City/town permit number: 26632
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Van Der Meer Tennis Academy and Shipyard Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the perfect Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Sticking to your budget:
- The sooner your group can book, the easier your search will be. The best properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental up to 12 months before your vacation dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation rental.
- Summer months are the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. Book your Hilton Head rental in Fall or Spring to get the benefit of beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Some property management companies offer rate reductions for veterans and active duty military. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Property management companies frequently offer customers an option to obtain vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost you anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local companies, or by way of a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Planning, picking, and booking the rightrental:
- Select a group lead, choose your trip dates, and select a budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the configuration your family requires. Spacious Townhome on Golf Course with Balcony, Al Fresco Dining, and Shared Pool has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is normally accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property management company before reserving the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds. You will need to determine what configuration is optimal for your group.
- If your group is traveling with pets, you'll need to search for a pet-friendly rental. Make sure to ask for information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Usually, hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a single attraction? Use a map search to find nearby rentals.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Remember to confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
More tips for your stay:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by locking and securing the home while you are away, just like you would at home.
- To make certain that damages aren't linked to your stay, record any problem areas upon check in. Get in touch with the host right away to report any issues. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be useful.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your home life. Use the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great restaurants and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the rental one final time and look for damage. We advise inspecting the property with the property manager whenever you can. If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Did your family have a terrific vacation? Many vacation rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or property management company was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.1 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 2.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 4.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 4.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 4.3 miles
- Harbour Town - 4.4 miles
Ready to book Spacious Townhome on Golf Course with Balcony, Al Fresco Dining, and Shared Pool?Book Online Get Information Call: