- As low as $300/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Kitchen island
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1949 sq ft (181 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1949 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Hit the greens or simply appreciate the serenity of being next to the Shipyard Golf Course while you stay in this townhouse, which has a screened porch and updated kitchen and bathrooms.
This two-story townhome sits along the links and is only a half mile away from the beach and the Shipyard Beach Club. A sizable shopping center with stores and eateries is right outside the Shipyard development, 1.5 miles away.
From the moment you step foot in this home, you'll savor the upgrades that have been put in. There are tile floors in the main living areas, granite countertops in the kitchen and bathrooms, a enormous kitchen island with breakfast bar, stainless-steel appliances, a new carpeting in the bedrooms. The three bedrooms - two of which are considered masters and have king beds - all have en suite bathrooms, flatscreen TVs, and access to the outdoors through sliding glass doors that lead to decks. Free WiFi is included.
You can book this Tennismaster townhome if you're interested in staying in a charming setting in Hilton Head.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 27198
City/town permit number: 027198
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is next to a golf course and near the beach. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Vacation rental tips and tricks:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- Summer time is high season in Hilton Head. To get the best value, shift your group's trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer warm weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with loved ones at the beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving and Christmas gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property managers offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your property manager if special offers are available for your family.
- Management companies and individual rental owners often offer guests an option to buy trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly costs between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental property doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guide magazines have money saving offers on nearby tours and attractions.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Start by choosing your potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your group needs. Spacious Townhome on Golf Course with Balcony, Al Fresco Dining, and Shared Pool has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking pages. If you don't see them listed, email the property manager before booking the vacation home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out what is suitable for your family.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head destination you love, browse rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
- Some properties allow pets, but others don't. Acceptable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the host about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- Put the owner's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Document any issues with the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the host. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain time stamps that can be beneficial if a dispute is filed.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call prevents quite a few concerns.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like loud visitors bothering your peaceful home. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great restaurants and places you would have not otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can frequently help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal belongings. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the rental one final time and keep an eye out for damage. We advise walking through with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Property owners rely on excellent ratings to compel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.