- As low as $377/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2506 sq ft (233 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2506 square feet
This charming four bedroom and four bathroom home is all one level, no stairs!
The kitchen is well outfitted with top-of-the-line stainless steel appliances and bespoke cabinetry. The living room features a 65” mounted flat screen T.V., comfortable and plentiful furnishings and fantastic natural wood floors throughout.
The primary bedroom is roomy with a King Bed and an en-suite primary bathroom. The primary bathroom has a double vanity and two glassed in showers. One side of the primary showers is steam! The second bedroom has a King Bed with an en-suite tiled tub and shower combination. The third bedroom has a Queen bed and an en-suite tiled walk-in shower. The fourth bedroom has two Twin beds and an refreshed bathroom with tiled tub and shower combination.
Outside the pool is humongous, more than enough for any size family. The view of the 11 mile lagoon and the Fazio Golf Course is beautiful. This home is just a few min. walk to the Fazio Golf Course Clubhouse, tennis courts and beach access. Pool heat is not available with this home.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is on the waterfront. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at George Fazio Golf Course and Palmetto Dunes Club. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the optimal vacation property experience:
Sticking to your spending plan:
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. Booking in the Spring or Fall is an excellent way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable homes.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved early. Booking your rental home six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and reserve your vacation home.
- Hosts sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. Ask your host or property manager if special offers are available for your family before you book.
- Booking websites frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally will cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for specifics.
- Look for your local visitors guide when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitor guide magazines contain money saving offers on local tours and attractions.
Planning and picking your prefectrental home:
- To start, have your family agree to the best dates and a budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Golf course and lagoon views! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly accessible online. If not, call the property owner before reserving your rental. Remember that most listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- Are you visiting for a specific attraction? Use a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Make certain to inquire about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, filter your search for a property that allows animals. Request details on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property managers charge pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your visit:
- Get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the manager's information in your smartphone and wallet.
- To make certain no damages are linked to your stay, note any problem areas upon check in. E-mail the rental manager immediately to document any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute, having a record of issues and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or washer/dryer. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents many concerns.
- Respect your neighbors. Often, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting late-night noise limits and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Local residents can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Remember to check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a fantastic stay? Many rental websites make it easy for vacationers to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was defective and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.0 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.1 miles