- As low as $122/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1773 sq ft (165 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1773 square feet
Turtle Lane 4
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
This townhouse-style vacation home furnishes you with a photogenic view of the close by golf course and fishing lagoon from the patio. A few steps outside of your yard lies a shared swimming pool for residents.
This townhome is located in the Sea Pines Plantation area, which is close to numerous major attractions, ranging from golf to dining and shopping to watersports equipment units. If you like to stay in motion, you’ll certainly savor a visit to the Van der Meer Tennis Academy that lies but a walk from your front door. If you prefer more measured sports, the Shipyard Golf Club or the close by lagoons each offer opportunities for golfers and fishing enthusiasts alike.
Within your vacation home, you’ll find a master bedroom with with a VCR, TV, vaulted ceiling, and a private bathroom with a skylight. The second bedroom can sleep younger guests with its twin beds, TV, and painless accessibility to the completely appointed hall bathroom. If you like to make your own meals, the well-equipped kitchen provides you with dishware, dishwasher, modest appliances, and cookware for your use. There's also complimentary WiFi for your convenience.
This home is located close to many family-friendly attractions, so don’t delay booking this property!
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 25918
City/town permit number: 025918
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf. Hilton Head Zipline and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the perfect Hilton Head rental home experience:
When to go & When to book:
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. Booking in the Fall or Spring is our best tip for saving money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of suitable homes. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer.
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are booked very early. Booking your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides which often include money-saving offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to choose the perfect vacation home in the Hilton Head area:
- Begin by choosing your the best vacation week and a budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. Cozy Hilton Head townhome with shared pools within a short distance of beaches. has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, reach out to the host before reserving your home. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches. You'll need to work out what configuration is suitable for your vacation group.
- Are you visiting for a specific event or attraction? Try a map search to locate nearby rentals.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for guests with disabilities. .
- If your group is vacationing with pets, search for a rental that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Note that some property owners charge additional pet fees.
Some things to know before you go:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Save the directions to your phone, and take a printed backup.
- To make certain that damages are not linked to your stay, make note of any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the property manager immediately to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having a record of problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or appliance. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many concerns.
- Respect the neighborhood. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by local residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Protect your property!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Please make sure to walk through the rental a final time and look for any damage. We advise walking through with the property manager whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to propel more bookings. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other families will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.