- As low as $119/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 10
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2397 sq ft (223 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 10
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2397 square feet
Calibogue Club 2626
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
If an memorable vacation is what you are seeking, this bright island getaway is just the place for you. With natural light flooding throughout the many windows, everybody will want to head out to the beach for some year-round sunshine in no time. Each calm morning can be well-spent with a cup of coffee on the deck as you look out over the waters of the lake! When the day heats up, head over to the shared pool with a good book and kick back on a lounge chair as the kiddos splash in the exhilarating water. For a bit more action, shared tennis courts are also available for a few sets with a partner. Return to home base and whip up a tasty meal for the whole gang in the full kitchen before everybody is ready to settle down and kick back for a movie nighttime on the flatscreen TV.
What's close by:
Perched in the middle portion of Hilton Head Island, you and your guests will have painless access to the best attractions. For starters, head into Harbour Town and make a day of popping into the stores and local eateries that line the bay. While in town, you won't want to miss out on the famed Harbour Town Lighthouse or Harbour Town Golf Links! For even more excitement, the hustle and bustle of The Sea Pines Beach Club is just two miles from your front door offering unlimited fun for all ages. Not to mention, Harbour Town is only a 5-min. bicycle ride as well through the new path they constructed off Calibogue Cay Road.
Things to know:
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 026787
About the Area
Located by the sea, this villa is in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins are local landmarks, and some of the area's activities can be experienced at Harbour Town Golf Links and Atlantic Dunes by Davis Love III. The Sandbox and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Strategies to get the best rental home experience:
Get the most from your budget:
- The sooner your group can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your vacation rental six - twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to search for and reserve your vacation home.
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, shift your family's Hilton Head vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warm weather, fewer crowds, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers frequently offer customers an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great information, travel guides contain coupons for nearby accommodations, tours and attractions.
Narrow your Search:
- Start by having your family choose date ranges and a max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Spacious family retreat w/ water view, large deck, & perfect location! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed types is almost always available on booking websites. Otherwise, contact the host before you book the rental. Note that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some do not. Acceptable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about pets before booking.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head attraction you long to visit, search for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to ask about wheel chair entry, pool lifts and specialized equipment needs.
Advice for your stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your .
- Property managers are available to help! Don't be shy to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let burglars ruin your vacation.
- To ensure that no damages are linked to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas during arrival. E-mail the rental manager right away to relay any damages. If there is a dispute, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be helpful.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, surrounding homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- When it's time to leave, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Re-check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to inspire new reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.