- As low as $175/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Heated pool
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1981 sq ft (184 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1981 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Mainsail 102 is a pretty condo located in Main Sail (Building A) with beautiful vistas of the Shelter Cove Marina. Mainsail is one of Hilton Head Island's most desired vacation destinations. Designer decorated, this striking getaway has something for everybody! You will appreciate walking into a bright and light living room that features a 46-inch flatscreen TV. If you have a Netflix account, the 46-inch flatscreen HDTV with Blu-ray DVD will allow guests to access their Netflix or other online accounts to watch movies or access the internet. Off the living room is a huge porch with plenty of seating to relax and watch the impressive sunsets! There is a sleeper couch in the sizable, open living area. The state-of-the-art kitchen is completely equipped with ample counter space and stools for additional seating.
Things to Know
Private Gated Entrance
Community Pool (heated between March 15 to May 1st)
A complimentary shuttle is at your service- providing complimentary transportation anywhere within Shelter Cove and the Palmetto Dunes Resort. Just give them a call and you will be picked up at your door and taken to any location! (Dunes Buggy).
*The third bedroom TV has no cable, only a DVD player. The bedroom with an ensuite bathroom and porch access has a cable TV, as does the main bedroom
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 3 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 28132
City/town permit number: 028132
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Jet skiing and kayaking offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling and horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the very best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
When to go & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- Summer months are the most expensive season in Hilton Head. To get the best value, try changing your family's Hilton Head trip dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer great weather, less crowded beaches, and greatly reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during June, July, and August.
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some hosts and property managers offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special offers are available for your family.
- Property managers frequently offer renters an option to obtain vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which usually will cost you 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which often include special offers, either offered directly by local businesses, or through a relationship with the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Begin by selecting potential vacation weeks and a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Spacious Condo w/Free WiFi, Private Balcony, Washer/Dryer, Shared Pool & Hot Tub has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is normally available on booking websites. If not, email the host before you reserve the vacation property. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds and bunks. You will need to establish what is suitable for your trip.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your desires.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. .
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Allowable types of family pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the owner about pet restrictions before booking.
More tips for your stay:
- Get the property manager's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your rental home. We recommend storing the host's information in your smartphone.
- Record any damages to the property during check in, and immediately contact the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be valuable if there is a dispute.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, elevator or thermostat. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief text message prevents lots of problems.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking the rental while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected everything. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your group have a wonderful time? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide reviews. If your rental property and/or property manager was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was wrong and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.2 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.4 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.7 miles