- As low as $198/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Private pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1926 sq ft (179 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1926 square feet
This well-maintained home is located within the heart of Palmetto Dunes on a peaceful cul-de-sac and is just short walk to the George Fazio Golf course and the beach!
The galley style kitchen is sizable and comes entirely-equipped, making cooking meals for the family an painless task and has a modest desk area for those that may need to work while on vacation. The laundry room with a full size washer and dryer are located is off the kitchen as well. Adjacent to the kitchen is the dining room with formal dining for six. The living room is cavernous and provides ample comfortable seating for your family.
On the first floor are two bedrooms that share a hall bath. First one to the right, consists of a queen bed and an HDTV. To the left there is a room with two beds and an HDTV. The shared bathroom for the two twin rooms has a shower/tub combination.
On the second level is the primary bedroom and bathroom which has a two-sink vanity, walk-in shower and separate enormous sunken garden tub. It has a king bed, another workstation and a HDTV.
The backyard is charmingly landscaped and has a newly resurfaced pool and spa. There is an outdoor propane gas grille for your use! The beach is just a short walk from the home. Across the street is a walking bridge taking you to the beach access point!
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's attractions include Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental booking tips:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- Book your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules generally open twelve months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, try shifting your group's vacation to the Spring or Fall months. May, September, and October offer pleasant weather, fewer crowds, and greatly reduced traffic.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host whether your family qualifies for a special rate.
- Management companies and individual rental owners typically offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a partnership between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Narrow your rental Search:
- Choose your vacation dates and budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration your group requires. New to the Rental Market! has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally available on booking websites. If not, email the host before you reserve your home. Remember that most property listings specify maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional costs may apply. Ask the property management company about pet restrictions before booking.
- Looking for special amenities? Most rental websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental.
Some things to know before you go:
- Store the manager's contact information in your smartphone and wallet.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up when you are away, just like you would back home.
- Note any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the owner. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are valuable if a dispute arises.
- Don't forget to respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay significantly more pleasurable.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help. Who better to ask where to get the best seafood, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fine dining?
- Double-check the property to make sure that you've packed all of your belongings on check-out day. Re-check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property a final time and look for damages to contents or the property itself. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager is not available, remember to take pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to stimulate more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went awry, other families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.2 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.9 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.0 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.5 miles