- As low as $548/Night
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 14
- DVD player
- 5 bathrooms
- 6 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Dining room
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 3361 sq ft (312 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 14
- 6 Bedrooms
- 5 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 3361 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
*Please read our important pool heat information to help you have the best vacation possible!*
This property has a pool that can be heated between Labor Day and Memorial Day for an additional fee of $95/nighttime. At least seven days' notice MUST be given for heat to be turned on. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature. If the pool or spa does not reach your desired temperature but is still warming, refunds will NOT be given.
A roomy deck with a private pool and vistas of a handsome lagoon and golf course are just the beginning of this vacation home's appeal. Carolina Breeze offers an fashonable hideaway for a sizable group on Hilton Head Island. A wide-open space brings together a living area, a newly modernized kitchen, and a formal dining room to accommodate relaxation and entertainment. Prep food in the gourmet kitchen with double ovens while other family members watch movies on the huge flatscreen TV in the family room. Serve meals simultaneously at the breakfast bar, in the formal dining area, and in the comfortable family room. The home's six bedrooms feature flatscreen TVs and access to bathrooms with shower/tub combinations. Free WiFi and a private washer/dryer make your stay as comfortable as your home. Create lasting memories with your family and friends and book your stay at Carolina Breeze.
What's close by:
Carolina Breeze is located in a calming neighborhood and is within a short, five-min. walk of the beach. Participate in a variety of activities in close by Harbour Town, including kayak tours, dolphin watching, shopping, and dining. There are many activities and places to discover near the property, including a nature-inspired recreational area featuring a treehouse with various play areas and swings for hours of fun.
Things to know:
Full kitchen (with dishwasher)
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 6 cars.
2 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD95 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 9572
City/town permit number: 032636
About the Area
This vacation home is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Harbour Town Lighthouse and Stoney-Baynard Ruins. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Hilton Head vacation rental home tips and tricks:
When to book & When to go:
- Book your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often open 12 months in advance (or in September just after the Summer season ends). Many families book their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is the most expensive season in the Hilton Head area. Reserve your vacation home in Spring or Fall to enjoy beautiful weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Property management companies sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to buy trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost between 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for details.
- Look for your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, travel guides have deals for local accommodations, tours and attractions.
Choosing the best rental:
- Start by selecting vacation dates and a maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your family requires. Spacious Beach Retreat with Private Pool, Gourmet Kitchen & Golf Course Views has 6 bedrooms and 5 bathrooms.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually available online. If they are not listed, contact the property manager before you book the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- Are you traveling with furry, four-legged family members? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Remember to ask your host before booking, and study your agreement! Additional fees or charges might be applied to your invoice.
- Does your family require special amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Use these filters to your advantage to find the perfect rental home.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before reserving a rental
More considerations for your visit:
- Get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your .
- Property managers are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Protect the rental owner (and your things!) by locking and securing the home when you are gone, just like you would back home.
- During arrival, note any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking policies can make a stay more pleasurable. You will increase your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a terrific source for finding the best local beaches.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the fresh catch of the day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, take a walk through the rental property to confirm you've collected everything. Check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the property a final time and look for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the manager isn't available, remember to take photos and video of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on great reviews to compel future reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review and help them have the best future vacation. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to fix it.