- As low as $209/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1400 sq ft (130 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1400 square feet
Ideal location! Leave your car parked and walk or bicycle to everything you will want. This pretty condo is located just across the street from the beach and has pool access at the Captain’s Walk complex pool (heated seasonally). The condo is near everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer – award winning golf courses, tennis, fishing and miles of bicycle paths. Finest feature may be calming on the back porch admiring the wildlife on the lagoon. The living room has a flat screen TV and access to a private deck offering a view of the 11-mile lagoon system. An refreshed completely equipped kitchen featuring granite countertops and more! The kitchen was remodeled in 2019. TV's in each bedroom. At the heart of Palmetto Dunes is Shelter Cove Marina, a signature waterfront neighborhood that hosts some of the best island cuisine, stores, art galleries, watersports, tours, kids’ events and a weekly waterfront fireworks display (seasonal). The community features a enormous swimming pool, a infant pool, cabana, sizable sunbathing deck, gas grilles, and boardwalk to the beach.
Heated: October 1-November 30 | March 1 - April 30
When pool is not heated, closed for the season
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with surfing/body boarding and fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling and hiking/biking trails.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tricks and tips to get the very best Hilton Head vacation property experience:
Finding your best deal:
- To get the best value, try shifting your vacation week to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can book a rental home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable vacation rentals are reserved early. Reserving your vacation home six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and reserve your rental home.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Booking websites typically offer their guests an option to add trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for specifics.
- Many property management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
How to select the perfect rental:
- To start, have your family decide on the best dates and a spending budget.
- Decide how many beds and the bed configuration you need. Scenic views of lagoon! has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is commonly accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the property management company before you book the property. Note that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which oftentimes includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to establish which bed configuration is optimal for your vacation group.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you are enamored with, keep an eye out for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater to your needs.
- Proper accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for persons with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before reserving a rental.
- Traveling with pets? Although a number of vacation homes allow pets or animals, guidelines and costs vary per property. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Ask your property manager before booking, and study your agreement thoroughly! Additional pet fees or charges could be applied to your agreement.
Some things to know before you go:
- Store the host's contact information in your smartphone.
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if there is a dispute.
- Property managers are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be respectful. Frequently, nearby homes are filled by local residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Neighbors can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep your rental home locked while you are gone! Don't let thieves spoil your family vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before you drive away, walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Walk through the property a final time and scan for damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the property manager is not available, ensure that you take video of the property to record its condition at check-out.
- Remember to leave feedback! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to compel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your review and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.5 miles