- As low as $469/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 4 bathrooms
- 4 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Dining room
- Dining table
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Furnished balcony
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Outdoor furniture
- Shared/communal pool
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 2130 sq ft (198 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 4 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 2130 square feet
The Windsor Place condominium is charmingly decorated villa having four bedrooms and four baths! This condominium has been newly refreshed with new lighting, bathrooms, paint and floor!
Being one of the bigger units in Windsor Place makes this unit ideal for a golf hideaway, family vacation or even a couple's getaway! This condominium offers bedroom separation from the living and dining areas accepting calming rest for those that retire early for the evening while others have a nighttime cap or appreciate the ocean vistas from the living area.
You can eat in the formal dining room, breakfast nook or the freshly appointed balcony furnishings dining area. The property provides fresh hints with a beach attitude. Luxury mixed with fun!
Stunning vistas and full of natural light create a ideal ambiance for calming from your day spent at the beach or walking paths. The kitchen has refreshed appliances and granite countertops ideal for making meals or ordering in! The kitchen will be entirely equipped with all the accoutrements of home making home-cooked meals a breeze.
Each bedroom is wonderfully decorated and comfortably set up!
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is on the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Discover the area's water adventures with fishing nearby, or enjoy the great outdoors with cycling.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks for getting the best rental home experience:
When to visit & When to reserve a rental home:
- Book your rental in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday on the coast? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at your favorite beach.
- Reserve your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open 12 months in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Winter holiday gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which costs anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guides have coupons for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Planning and picking the perfect Hilton Head vacation home:
- Choose a group leader, choose your trip dates, and choose a budget.
- Decide how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. Large Ocean View Condominium with Four Bedrooms and a 30 Foot Balcony! has 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed types is usually accessible on booking websites. If not, email the host before you book the property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head attraction you are crazy about, search for rentals that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Make certain to inquire about specialized equipment and wheel chair accessibility.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Allowable pet type, breed, and size are often limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges might be applied to your invoice.
Tips for your stay:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- During arrival, note any damages to the property and immediately contact the property manager. Record all coorespondence.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking rules can make a stay more pleasurable. You will enhance your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors can be a terrific resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to spend a rainy day, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental while you are out. Protect your property!
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all personal items at check-out. Make sure to check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did your family have a terrific stay? Most rental management companies make it easy for vacationers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was fantastic, they always love to hear your praise. If anything was out of order and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.8 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.4 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.6 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.7 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.9 miles
- Lawton Stables - 3.9 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 5.0 miles