- As low as $500/Night
- 4 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 12
- 4 bedrooms
- 6 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golf privileges
- Golfing on site
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Housekeeping (on request)
- Iron/ironing board
- Jetted bathtub
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near laundromat
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Onsite parking
- Onsite parking options include a garage
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Private pool
- Property does not allow children
- Sailing nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 2624 sq ft (244 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water tubing nearby
- WiFi available
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 12
- 4 Bedrooms
- 6 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2624 square feet
This handsome 4-bedroom, 4.5-bathroom home is located mid-island in Singleton Beach. This home has a great patio area that is ideal for entertaining with a secondary refrigerator, plenty of seating, pool, private gas grille and TV; ideal for hosting the family on a warm summer evening. All visitors are sure to appreciate this striking property and it is just a short distance to the beach, stores, and eateries.
Free Activities Supplied! Play a round of golf, discover Hilton Head on bicycle or even bring out your inner kid with a round of putt-putt golf! To enhance your vacation experience, Vacation Homes of Hilton Head includes our signature Southern Hospitality Pass, which means all the above activities are COMPLIMENTARY. Contact us today to learn more about the complimentary fun supplied with this Vacation Homes of Hilton Head rental! (1 pass for each activity per group, passes expire daily. 1 bicycle per reservation).
5 Henry Lane, Hilton Head, SC
First Floor: Kitchen, Living Area, Dining Area, TV, Balcony, Half Bath
Bedroom 1: First Floor, Queen Bed, Sleeper Couch, TV, Bath (Walk in Shower)
Second Floor: Laundry, Wet Bar Area with Mini Fridge & Microwave
Bedroom 2: Second Floor, Two Sets of Bunk Beds (2-Full/2-Twin) TV, Bath (Jacuzzi Tub and Walk-In Shower)
Bedroom 3: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-In Shower)
Bedroom 4: Second Floor, King Bed, TV, Bath (Walk-In Shower)
Ground Level: Pool Deck, TV, Seating, Secondary Fridge, Pool, Parking: 6 Vehicles
PET POLICY: 2 Dogs MAX (each dog up to 50lbs.)
$300/ pet 3-8 nights, $500/pet for 10-29 nights, $700/ pet 30-89 nights, $800 90+ nights. $400 for 3rd pet if pre-approved by management company.
POOL DIMENSIONS: 16.75' x 6.65'
POOL HEAT: The pool can be heated for an additional $500/week. Pool heat must be added to your reservation at least 30 days prior to arrival or on the day of the booking. Last min. requests may or may not be available and are subject to a service fee. Pool Heat available year-round.
NOTE: We cannot guarantee pool heat when air temps are below 60 degrees.
NOTE We do not provide Beach Towels or Equipment.
COMPLIMENTARY TRANSPORTATION: Seasonal beach shuttle runs from the end of May to the end of August. The hours of operation are Sunday to Friday, 9am-5pm. Pick-up upon request. Location of pick-up/ drop-off to be determined by guest.
CANCELLATION POLICY: See rental agreement for more information or contact Vacation Homes of Hilton Head with any questions. If you are booking on a third-event site such as Vacation Rental By Owner or Expedia, you are subject to Vacation Homes of Hilton Head's cancellation policy.
NOTE: Guests without travel insurance will not receive a refund or reimbursement for weather, hurricanes, mandatory and/ or voluntary evacuations, pandemics, etc. Please contact us for questions regarding coverage and to purchase a protection plan. Travel Insurance must be paid full upon purchase.
PAYMENT SCHEDULE: To secure a reservation, we require a 50% deposit upfront and the balance payment due thirty days prior to arrival via Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express card. Photo copies of both the reservation holders Driver's License and Credit Card will be required.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Tips to get the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Sticking to your rental home budget:
- To find the largest rental home for your budget, we suggest booking in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at your favorite Hilton Head restaurants and activities.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve get-togethers. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Some property management companies offer special rates for veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your family.
- Booking websites frequently offer renters an option to purchase trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually will cost between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental home doesn't have one, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local articles, travel guide magazines contain discounts for local attractions, tours, restaurants, and shops.
Finding the best rental in Hilton Head:
- Start by choosing your the best vacation week and a spending budget.
- Determine how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration your family needs. 5 Henry Lane - Luxurious 4 Bedroom, Near Ocean, Private Pool, Pet Friendly! has 4 bedrooms and 6 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Precise details about bedrooms and bed counts & types is usually available online. If not, email or call the property manager before you reserve the rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds. You'll need to determine what is suitable for your vacation group.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Remember to confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental
- If your group is bringing pets, search for a rental that allows animals. Get information on breed, weight, and type restrictions. Some hosts require additional pet deposits and fees.
More considerations for your visit:
- Add the host's information to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- During arrival, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the property manager. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask any questions during your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peaceful home life. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Neighbors can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to order delicious takeout, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by locking the rental when you are out, just like you would back home.
- Re-check every room of the vacation property to make sure that you've packed all belongings on check-out day. Check dressers, closets, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest walking through with the host whenever possible. If the property manager isn't available, take video and pictures of the rental to record its condition.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to compel new reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded reasonably to fix it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.1 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.0 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.1 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 4.3 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 2.3 miles