- As low as $611/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 16
- DVD player
- Foosball table
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Heated pool
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding nearby
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Private pool
- Sleeps 16
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 2301 sq ft (214 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Winery tours nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 16
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 2301 SQUARE_FEET
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
Mooring Buoy 151
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Mooring Buoy 151 is located in the striking Palmetto Dunes plantation. The moment you walk through the double wooden doors into the two-story Great Room, you feel that you have entered into a bright and great vacation home. Sensational wood floors, a leather couch and loveseat, a TV with a wet bar, and a decorative fireplace all in a two-story living area. There are also 2 story windows with incredible, natural landscape vistas that Hilton Head Island is known for.
Beautiful oak trees with Spanish Moss growing right through the back deck, a lagoon with a dock, and a private swimming pool are just a few perks of this Lowcountry home. The dining area has a Henredon table with seating for eight. Attached to the dining room is a pretty screened porch with a tiled table with four chairs and two bar stools with a bar table. The roomy rear deck with another table seating for four and a gas grille faces the pool and the relaxing lagoon alive with herons and egrets.
The main level of the home has two bedrooms - a cavernous primary suite and a guest room. The primary bedroom has a king bed, TV, and a private, newly-updated en suite bathroom equipped with a make-up area, bespoke body spa shower and a Kohler hydro jet tub. The guest bedroom has a king bed, TV, and a private bath which is also freshly refreshed and has a shower.
A giant loft overlooks the Great Room and features a enormous seating area, complete with a queen couch bed, foosball table, TV with DVD and VCR players, and a CD stereo. There is also a bath on the second floor with a walk-in shower and a separate bedroom off the loft with two queen beds and a twin daybed.
Palmetto Dunes has the COMPLIMENTARY Beach Buggy that will come and pick you up and bring you to the beach and drive you back home.
THINGS TO KNOW
- Six beach towels, sand shovels, and two beach chairs are included.
- Please note the pool is COVERED from October through May and cannot be used. If the outside temperature is colder than 55 degrees, the pool may not be able to maintain a warmer temperature.
Parking notes: Driveway parking for up to 3 cars available at home. Garage is not accessible to guests. 3 Parking passes are supplied in Arrival Packet.
This rental is located on floor 1.
5 days notification is required in order to heat the pool. A fee of USD152 per day must be paid prior to check-in. Guests can contact Vacasa after booking to purchase pool heat for your stay.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Adventure Cove and Robert Trent Jones Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and The Sandbox are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
How to get the best value:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can book a vacation home, the easier your search will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Reserving your rental property 6-12 months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to search for and reserve your rental property.
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. To get the best vacation home within budget, we highly recommend reserving in the Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, beautiful weather and the absence of giant crowds at Hilton Head restaurants, tours, and activities.
- Some hosts and property managers offer discounts for veterans. Ask your property manager if special offers are available for your group before you book.
- Property management companies often offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the base reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local visitors guide upon checking in. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and fuel stations. In addition to great information, visitor guide magazines contain discounts for nearby restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Make a plan and choose yourrental home:
- First, have your group agree to vacation dates and a max budget.
- Decide how many beds and the configuration your group needs. 2-story house with private heated outdoor pool, stunning views & foosball has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email the host before booking the property. Note that most properties list the max. guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches.
- If your family is bringing pets, you must book a rental that allows animals. Get specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Be aware that some hosts charge pet deposits and fees.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, search for homes that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all required amenities are included before booking.
- Be sure you get the owner's contact number and entry/exit procedures for your . Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Property managers are available to help! Feel free to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep the property locked while you are away! Don't let thieves spoil your vacation.
- Make a record of any issues with the property upon arrival, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are very helpful if damages are assessed.
- Be respectful. Often, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules reduces conflict and allows everyone to enjoy their day.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Neighbors can usually help. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all belongings. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the host whenever you can. If the host isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the property to record its condition.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to inspire more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other families will appreciate that you share your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Driessen Beach Park - 1.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 1.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 2.9 miles
- Fort Howell - 3.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 3.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 3.9 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.7 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.0 miles
Ready to book 2-story house with private heated outdoor pool, stunning views & foosball?Book Online Get Information Call: