- As low as $142/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- Unit size: 1604 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1604 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Golfmaster, Unit 1301, managed by Vacasa. This villa is located in Hilton Head but your 24/7 support is always close by.
This villa features 3 bedrooms and 3 full bathrooms with space enough for 6.
Please review our property photos and our available amenities to make sure this rental is a ideal fit for your needs. We strive to keep this information as up-to-date as possible so you can feel confident in knowing what you are renting.
We will send you all necessary pre-arrival and check-in information after booking. This can include guest instructions, notices, and other helpful information.
What We Adore
Your favorite vacation memories will be effortlessly curated when you call Lowcountry Legacy, a pleasant, end-unit Hilton Head villa, your next home away from home! Settle down and appreciate the sunshine as you practice your swing at the resort's on-site golf course, take invigorating dips into the shared pool, and engage in some playful competition with the unit's tennis racquets and balls on the shared tennis court, basketball court, or pickleball court.
Your getaway is conveniently located just a 10-min. bicycle ride/7-min. car ride from private beach access at the Shipyard Beach Club and a 10-min. bicycle ride/7-min. car ride from the activities of Coligny-Adventure Playground, Coligny Plaza and Beach Park, Sandbox Kids's Museum, and Coligny Beach access. A beach wagon filled with beach toys and chairs is available to help you get to the beach with ease. And, no worries if the weather is rainy! The unit has multiple books and many board and card games available to keep you and your guests entertained.
Updated and cavernous, the villa's interior is a place of pure tranquility. The living area comes complete with an upsized couch and a huge TV. The galley-style kitchen provides a pleasant space to play chef with its ample meal prep space. Reserved parking directly next to the unit and a first-floor bedroom and full bathroom make access a breeze.
The bedrooms are equally plush with their warm pops of color, plush linens, central air-conditioning, and attached bathroom access. Additional interior perks include a private washer/dryer and WiFi.
Outside, sip on your favorite beverages from the villa's balcony or two patios.
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
Streaming services are available with guests’ own account(s).
The fireplace is not operational.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 1.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 073740
City/town permit number: 33287
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is by the sea. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental booking tips:
How to get the best value:
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. To find the best value, try shifting your group's vacation dates to the Spring or Fall seasons. May, September, and even October offer pleasant temperatures, less crowded beaches, and reduced traffic. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months.
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation rental, the easier your search will be. The most desirable rental homes are reserved very early. Reserving your vacation property six to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your vacation rental.
- Some property managers offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if special discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Property managers usually offer renters an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed vacation time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guides that include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or through a relationship with the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Filter your search:
- Choose your dates and budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Inviting villa with on-site golf, tennis and pool plus 2 patios, games has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rental home search.
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is usually accessible online. If they are not listed, email the host before booking the home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes pull out couches in living rooms. You will need to work out which bed configuration is best for your trip.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you are enamored with, browse homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are available and included before reserving a rental
- Some properties allow pets, and some do not. Allowable types of dog or cat, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
More tips for your visit:
- We recommend storing the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, make a record of any problem areas when you arrive. Make contact with the host immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, stereo or appliance. Contact your property manager. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Respect your neighbors. Frequently, nearby homes are occupied by permanent residents. Respecting late-night quiet hours and parking policies is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can usually point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to find the best bike paths, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Ensure you protect the property owner (and your stuff!) by keeping the rental locked up while you are out, just like you would at home.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the property to reconfirm you've collected all of your things. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did you have a terrific vacation? Most rental websites make it easy for travelers to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property manager was terrific, they would love to hear it. If anything was amiss and they failed to fix it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make it a point as part of your review.