- As low as $243/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 13
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Bicycle on site
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Kayak on site
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 13
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1600 square feet
This three bedroom and four bathroom villa is ideal for families and golf/tennis groups.
The first floor Primary bedroom has a king bed, HDTV and en-suite Primary bathroom. The other bedrooms are on the second floor of the villa and each of these contain two queen beds with each having its own en-suite guest bathroom.
The Kitchen is generously appointed with bespoke cabinetry, granite countertops and stainless steel appliances. The dining room is adjacent to the kitchen and comfortably seats six.
Appreciate the huge private deck with Weber gas grille and picnic table making it ideal for entertaining or outdoor dining.
The beach is a short walk or bicycle ride away from this beautiful Hickory Cove villa!
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza are worth checking out if shopping is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting. Surfing/body boarding, fishing, and swimming offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with cycling nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Tips and Tricks to get the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- Booking your Hilton Head vacation rental in the Spring or Fall is our best tip for saving money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- The sooner you can book a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The best vacation homes are booked early. Reserving your rental property six - twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Christmas, Thanksgiving and New Years Eve are excellent times to plan and book your vacation rental.
- Some owners offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Make sure to check with your host or property manager to see if special discounts are available for your family before you book.
- Property managers frequently offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Look for your local Hilton Head visitors guide magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have one, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitor guide magazines have coupons for nearby accommodations and attractions.
Make a plan and pick the right Hilton Head rental:
- Begin by selecting your a vacation week and a budget.
- Note the number beds and the bed configuration your family needs. Nicely Appointed Villa Close to the Beach! has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is normally accessible online. Otherwise, email the property management company before you book the home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Use a map search to locate nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Remember to include your furry companions! Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your rental agreement! Pet fees or charges applied to your invoice.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before leaving home. Save the directions to your smartphone, and take a printed backup.
- To make sure no damages are linked to your visit, inspect the rental for any problem areas upon check in. E-mail the rental manager right away to relay your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents many difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great local food and places you would've not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Residents can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before departing, walk through the rental to make sure you've collected everything. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Did your family have a great time? Most rental websites make it easy for clients to provide feedback. If your rental and/or property management company was wonderful, they would love to hear about it. If anything was amiss and they failed to address it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.6 miles
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.6 miles
- Fort Howell - 4.6 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.8 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 4.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 3.9 miles