- As low as $217/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining room
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Hair dryer
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Living room
- Marina nearby
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Pet friendly
- Power boating nearby
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1600 sq ft (149 sq m)
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1600 square feet
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
With a fantastic locale just a short walk from Folly Field Beach, the Original Old School Beach House is ideal for a year-round coastal hideaway. You can also walk to the bicycle path, which offers a network of trails throughout the entire island. Bring your modest boat to discover the area by water, because this beautiful home provides ample parking. Find multiple boat ramps within a short drive, as well as mini-golf, eateries, stores, and fashionable island attractions.
Originally from the 1950s, this family-friendly home has been updated throughout the years to provide all the amenities and necessities of home. Bright and fun decor fills the space, appointed with thoughtful touches like intelligent TVs with cable, an array of board games, complimentary WiFi, and central AC. A private balcony is an ideal spot to sip morning coffee, while a full kitchen has all you need to whip up your favorite meals and beach snacks. An open-concept floor plan is great for both calming and entertaining - added perks include a desk space, a additional room with a TV and sofabed, as well as an supplied beach umbrella.
Things to Know
Streaming available with own accounts
The family dog is allowed (one max)
A queen sofabed adds an additional sleeping option
*There is no washer and dryer, but a laundromat is very closeby
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 4 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 027958
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this vacation home is near the beach. Adventure Cove and Barony Course at Port Royal Golf Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Coastal Discovery Museum and Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets allowed
- Service animals are welcome, and are exempt from fees
How to get the best Hilton Head rental home experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- In the Hilton Head area, The earlier you can reserve a vacation home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are reserved early. Booking your vacation home 6-12 months before your travel dates is recommended. Winter holidays are excellent times to search for and book your rental property.
- Summer time is high season in the Hilton Head area. Book your Hilton Head vacation in Spring or Fall to enjoy warm weather while saving money and avoiding crowded roads, restaurants, and activities. Many vacationers use this method to find larger homes within budget, or to book a beach front rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the Summer.
- Owners sometimes offer promotional rates for active duty military and veterans. Check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer renters an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which will generally cost anywhere between 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guides which often include coupons, either offered independently by local businesses, or through a relationship with the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to select the best vacation home:
- Start by having your family choose date ranges and a maximum budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration your group needs. Dog & Snowbird-Friendly Gem - AC, WiFi & Boat Parking, Walk to Folly Field Beach has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific details about bedrooms and bed counts is usually accessible online. If you don't see them listed, email the property management company before booking your rental. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches and bunk beds.
- Do your family pets travel with you? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Make sure to ask before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs may be applied to your invoice.
- Are you looking for specific amenities? Most rental search websites include search filters with amenity lists. Filtering by amenity will allow you to quickly find the perfect rental.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking
More tips for your stay:
- Get the host's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a hot tub, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief call can prevent many problems.
- Protect the property owner (and your things!) by locking the property while you are gone, just like you would at home.
- To make certain damages aren't attributed to your visit, make note of any problem areas during arrival. Get in touch with the property manager right away to record any issues. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded concerns and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for common sense. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have never otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local! Locals can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to enjoy a steak with a view, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- Double-check every room of the rental property to make sure that you've packed all of your family's items at check-out. Re-check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the property one final time and scan for any damage. We recommend inspecting the property with the property manager whenever possible. If the manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos and video of the property to record its condition.
- Did your group have a fantastic time? Most vacation rental websites make it easy for clients to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it in a reasonable manner, or if the vacation rental wasn't described correctly, you'll want to make a note as part of your review.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.1 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.3 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.2 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.4 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.2 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.2 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles