- As low as $270/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fishing nearby
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Golfing on site
- Hair dryer
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayak on site
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near outlet shopping
- No pets allowed
- On the beach
- Onsite parking options include a carport
- Parasailing nearby
- Power boating nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 8
- Smoke-free property
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1465 sq ft (136 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Private vacation home
- Approximately 1465 square feet
The Hilton Head Beach villas are professionally managed by Vacation Time of Hilton Head and are best rented directly through our website.
Located oceanfront on South Forest Beach Drive this complex offers three bedrooms, three bath tri-level ocean view condominiums with living room-dining room combination, a entirely equipped kitchen with dishwasher, family room, laundry room, and carport. The living-dining room area has a balcony that offers a view of the courtyard, pool, kids’s wading pool as well as a view of the Atlantic Ocean.
There are only thirty condominiums sharing a enormous courtyard and pool area which opens onto the ocean. Add a private patio with Bar-B-Que grille off of the lower level and you have the makings of a memorable family vacation.
**Weekly units only Saturday to Saturday in the summer months and a 3 nighttime minimum in the off season months**
**Telephone for daily prices & availability, some restrictions may apply**
About the Area
Located on the beach, this vacation home is in South Forest Beach, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island. Ocean Course at The Sea Pines Resort and The Sandbox are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit Coligny Plaza and The Village at Wexford. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Jet skiing, kayaking, and parasailing offer great chances to get out on the surrounding water, or you can seek out an adventure with horse riding nearby.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Finding the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
When to visit Hilton Head & When to reserve a Hilton Head rental home:
- Reserve your rental as early as possible. Rental schedules usually open a year in advance (or in September just after Summer ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Eve gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer months are high season in Hilton Head. To get the best value, change your family's Hilton Head vacation to the Spring or Fall shoulder seasons. May, September, and October offer warmer temperatures, , and greatly reduced traffic. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving and Christmas are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host whether your group qualifies for a special rate.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to add vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the base stay price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for missed trip time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel overnight or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for additional information.
- Many management companies supply Hilton Head area visitors guide magazines which include coupons, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local gas stations and shopping centers.
Narrow your Search:
- Choose vacation dates and budget.
- Note the number beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. Spacious and Cozy Ocean view, Just minutes to the beach has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our vacation rental search.
- Specific descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is usually available on booking websites. If they are not listed, call the property owner before booking the vacation home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- If your family is traveling with pets, you'll need to find a rental that allows animals. Ask for specifics on breed, weight, and type requirements. Usually, property owners require additional pet deposits and fees.
- Visiting for a single attraction or event? Try a map search to browse nearby properties.
- Appropriate accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are available and included before booking
Advice for your stay:
- Get the owner's phone number and check in/check out procedures for your rental. Put the manager's information in your smartphone.
- Hosts are there to help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your vacation home while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- Document any damages to the rental during check in, and immediately send them to the property manager. We especially recommend texts and e-mails, as they usually contain time stamps that are helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disrespectful visitors disrupting your peace. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and attractions you would have never otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can often help. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- On check-out day, take a walk-through to make sure you didn't leave anything behind. Make sure to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden items. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Inspect the rental a final time and scan for damage. We recommend walking through with the host whenever you can. If the host is not available, ensure that you take video and pictures of the property to record its condition.
- Leave a review! Hosts rely on excellent ratings to propel new bookings. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Please be fair with your feedback If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.