- As low as $181/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- DVD player
- Video library
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Canoe on site
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Dining table
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fishing nearby
- Fitness center
- Free WiFi
- Heated pool
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ice maker
- Indoor pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Porch or lanai
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Self parking on site (surcharge)
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Washing machine and dryer
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
Spa on Port Royal Sound 1216
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Tastefully decorated with casual coastal elegance throughout! A classic island hideaway awaits you at this 2BR/2BA dual-suite unit at The Spa On Port Royal Sound. Savor your morning coffee on the enclosed porch while watching the sunrise over the Port Royal Sound, oceanfront pool, and lagoon.
Spend fun-filled days choosing from a host of amenities, including indoor and outdoor pools, a hot tub, gym, playground, tennis, basketball, and bicycle trails. Get to golf as well as dining, shopping, and entertainment options in mins..
Choice furnishings invite you to relax into vacation mode in the living area. In the evening, kick back on the comfortable couch and armchair and settle in to stream a movie on the intelligent TV.
Appreciate lagoon vistas at the table for two on your relaxing sunporch.
KITCHEN & DINING
Prepare your favorite meals in the modern kitchen, equipped with bespoke Seaglass countertops and a full suite of stainless steel appliances.
When it's time to eat, gather for mealtime around the four-person dining table.
BED & BATH
This rental accommodates six guests between two bedrooms and a queen sleeper couch in the living area.
Rest peacefully in the primary suite, complete with a queen bed, intelligent TV, and an en-suite bathroom with a walk-in shower.
The second suite comes with two twin beds and a intelligent TV. The en-suite second bathroom is configured with a tub/shower combination.
OUTDOOR AREA & AMENITIES
On-site amenities at The Spa on Port Royal Sound include:
- Indoor heated pool (open year-round)
- Indoor hot tub
- Exercise room
- Enormous changing rooms
- Two outdoor pools (unheated, open April-October)
- Tennis courts
- Outdoor basketball court
- Picnic and grilling areas
EXTRA PERKS & MORE DETAILS
Extra perks include complimentary Wi-Fi and an in-unit washer and dryer.
Unassigned parking is available for one car in the lot in front of the building for a fee of $20, payable upon arrival. A second parking pass can also be purchased for $5 on-site. (Parking pass prices and availability are subject to change.)
Boats, including kayaks and canoes, are not allowed on the property.
This unit is located on the second floor. Elevators are not available.
Stroll to the beach on Port Royal Sound and spend the day exploring or calming on the long stretch of sand.
Located mid-island away from the hordes, this hideaway is located between two historic parks -- Fish Haul Park and Mitchelville Park. Find public beaches, 20 golf courses, superb dining, movie theaters, and shopping close by. Coligny Beach is just a 20-min. drive and features complimentary parking, dressing rooms, showers, stores, and eateries.
Connecting directly to Hilton Head's bicycle trails, appreciate direct access to bicycle paths that cover virtually the entire island!This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC
Parking notes: There is parking available for a fee and charges will apply for 2 cars.
This rental is located on floor 2.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 028441
City/town permit number: 28441
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is near the beach. Fort Howell and Fort Mitchel are local landmarks, and travelers looking to shop may want to visit The Village at Wexford and Tanger Outlet Center. Adventure Cove and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Booking the best Hilton Head rental experience:
Sticking to a spending plan:
- Booking your Hilton Head vacation home in the Fall or Spring is an excellent way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties.
- The sooner your group can book a rental home, the easier your search will be. The best rental homes are booked very early. Reserving your vacation home up to twelve months before your vacation is recommended. Holiday gatherings are excellent times to plan and book your rental.
- Hosts and Property managers sometimes offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if rate reductions are available for your family.
- Property management companies typically offer guests an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which commonly will cost between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel stay or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for program terms and fees.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine when you check-in. If your rental home doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great information, visitors guides have deals for local restaurants, attractions, and tours.
Filter your search:
- Select a group lead, select your dates, and select a spending budget.
- Pools, Tennis, Spa, Fitness Center
- Precise information regarding bedrooms and bed counts is often available on booking pages. Otherwise, email or call the property manager before you book the rental. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull out couches in living rooms.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head destination you long to visit, look for homes that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your requirements.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- If your group is vacationing with pets, search for a property that allows animals. Request details on breed, size, and type restrictions. Some property managers require additional pet deposits and fees.
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the owner's phone number and entry/exit procedures for your . We recommend storing the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To ensure that no damages are attributed to your visit, note any problem areas upon your arrival. Speak to the rental manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about who is responsible, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be useful.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers bothering your quiet neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for common sense. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to book the best tours, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Keep the property locked while you're gone! Don't let thieves ruin your holiday.
- Don't leave anything behind! Just before you drive away, take a walk through the rental property to make sure you've collected all personal items. Check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden treasure. Clean out the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Go through the rental a final time and look for damage. We recommend walking through with the property manager whenever you can. If the host is not available, take video of the rental to record its condition.
- Did your group have a great vacation? Most rental management companies make it easy for travelers to provide reviews. If your rental and/or host was great, they would love to hear it. If anything was imperfect and they failed to correct it reasonably, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make it a point as part of your feedback.
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 0.1 miles
- Fort Howell - 0.3 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 2.5 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 3.3 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.8 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.1 miles