- As low as $198/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 2 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bathtub or shower
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Cycling nearby
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Free WiFi
- Gas grill
- Horse riding nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near a zoo
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Sitting area
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Sofa bed
- Surfing/body boarding nearby
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1455 sq ft (135 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Water skiing nearby
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1455 square feet
Beach Lagoon Villa 309
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Beach Lagoon Villa 309 - location is everything! This delightfully decorated three-bedroom Sea Pines villa is just a short and painless three-min. walk to the beach. As you enter through the private courtyard, you will immediately feel casual and on vacation.
Bedroom and Bathroom Configurations:
The main bedroom features a king-size bed, a flatscreen TV, a separate sitting area with a queen sleeper couch, and a remodeled en-suite bath with a glass-enclosed walk-in shower.
The second guest bedroom features a king-size bed, and the third guest bedroom features two twin beds and a TV. These two bedrooms share access to a bathroom located in the adjacent hall and feature a updated tub/shower combo.
Three-min. walk to the beach
One Hour of Free Tennis available at the South Beach Racquet Club
Vistas of the breathtaking lagoon and golf course
Near the Sea Pines Beach Club
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26882
City/town permit number: 026882
About the Area
This condo is located in Sea Pines, a neighborhood in Hilton Head Island, and is next to a golf course and near the beach. Coligny Theater and Arts Center of Coastal Carolina are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Harbour Town Lighthouse and Fort Howell. The Sandbox and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Tips to get the best rental home experience:
Get the most from your spending budget:
- Book your vacation home as early as possible. Rental schedules generally become available twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many families reserve their Summer vacations during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring months is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of desirable homes.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective host whether your family qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Booking websites typically offer customers an option to purchase vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any days missed as a result of personal medical-related catastrophes or weather, as well as ensuing additional evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for additional information.
- Many rental management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guides which will include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Use filters to search efficiently:
- Select a group lead, choose your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Note the number bedrooms and the bed configuration you need. Spacious Getaway Featuring Shared Pool & Tennis Court + Free WiFi, AC, W/D has 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts is commonly available online. Otherwise, reach out to the property management company before you book your home. Remember that most property listings specify the max. guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds.
- Traveling with pets? Many vacation homes allow animals, but guidelines and restrictions apply. Type of pet, size and breeds may be limited. Remember to ask the property manager before booking, and study your agreement! Extra fees or costs could be applied to your contract.
- If there's an individual Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, keep an eye out for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for persons with a disability. .
More tips for your stay:
- Be sure you get the property manager's contact number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental home.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Don't be shy to ask questions during your stay.
- Keep your rental home locked while you are out! Don't let crooks spoil your holiday.
- Upon arrival, record any issues with the rental property and immediately alert the owner. Keep records of all coorespondence.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like troublesome vacationers disrupting your peaceful neighborhood. Employ the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can typically help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to get the best breakfast in town, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for bird watching?
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to confirm you have not leave anything behind. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Go through the property one final time and keep an eye out for any damage. We suggest inspecting the property with the host whenever you can (often this isn't possible). If the property manager isn't available, ensure that you take photos of the rental to record its condition at check-out.
- Leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent ratings to compel future bookings. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't as described, other vacationers will appreciate that you share your experience and help them have the best future vacation. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the owner had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to solve it.