- As low as $299/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- DVD player
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Basketball nearby
- Bed sheets provided
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Deadbolt lock
- Ecotours nearby
- Electric car charging station on site
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Fitness center
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- Jet skiing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Living room
- Near a health or beauty spa
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near outlet shopping
- Near the ocean
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- On the beach
- On the waterfront
- Onsite parking
- Power boating nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Sofa bed
- Spa tub
- Tennis on site
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1791 sq ft (166 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1791 square feet
Island Club 2504
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
With ocean vistas from three rooms, four flatscreen TVs, and beach access just steps away, this Hilton Head condo is a peaceful hideaway for you and your family! Located in the Island Club community, you'll have many recreational opportunities, including nine different tennis courts, multiple pools, and a exercise center. Those in a calmer mood can relax by the fishing lagoon or take a dip in the hot tub.
Hilton Head's balmy climate makes this villa a ideal year-round destination. A fifth-floor location provides a feeling of seclusion, while still making it simple to access the resort's pools, exercise center, and tennis courts. For those who wish to discover, the stores, galleries, and cafes of Hilton Head Island are only a short drive away, and festivals are hosted frequently across the island.
Inside, you'll find a comfortable living area with ample seating, cable TV, and access to the patio, which overlooks the beach and shining Atlantic Ocean. Fix yourself a snack in the completely equipped kitchen, which features granite countertops, modern appliances, and bespoke cabinets, then wind down the nighttime with a movie or by planning the next day's adventures with the complimentary WiFi.
When you want to get away from it all, do it in style with this spectacular condo rental. Book your dates today!
ISLAND CLUB AMENITIES
Seasonal, shared pools in the center of the complex (early spring through November)
Seasonal, shared hot tub (early spring through November - no kids under 10)
Island Club Tennis Center with tennis and pickleball courts
Multiple picnic areas with shared charcoal and gas grilles
Five private beach access points with rinse-off showers
Business centers in the Rotunda
Lawn games included
On-site bicycle units available
Playground for younger visitors
13-acre catch and release, supplied lagoon
THINGS TO KNOW
A couch bed is supplied.
Elevators in the buildings.
This property is managed by Vacasa Vacation Units of Hilton Head Island LLC.
The lap pool, kiddie pool, and tanning shelf will close on the evening of October 29, 2023, and re-plaster work begins on October 30. The hot tub will close on the evening of November 24. (Due to the re-plaster work, there may be times when the hot tub is not available.) All pools are scheduled to re-open on March 2, 2024 (date subject to change due to construction).
The heaters for both the lap and kiddie pools will stay on during the spring until the weather changes. The heaters will be turned back on in the fall, depending on the weather.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 1 car.
This rental is located on floor 5.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 26417
City/town permit number: 026417
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this condo is on the beach. Adventure Cove and Pirate's Island Adventure Golf are local attractions and those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Hilton Head Zipline and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
How to get the best Hilton Head vacation home experience:
Getting the most from your rental budget:
- Reserve your vacation home as soon as possible. Rental schedules often become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are high season in the Hilton Head area. To book the largest rental home for your budget, we recommend reserving in the Spring or Fall. You'll benefit from lower rental rates, greater selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at the beach and popular attractions. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation on the coast? Christmas, Thanksgiving, and New Years Eve are great times to gather with friends and family at your favorite beach.
- Active Duty and veterans of the US Armed forces may qualify for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property manager or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction.
- Property management companies usually offer renters an option to add trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which costs between 1% - 5% of the booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for days missed as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unexpected hotel stay or additional fuel expenses. Trip insurance might be a a bank account-saver if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your property manager for details.
- Often, management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines which will include money-saving deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a relationship between the rental management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Make a plan and pick your prefect Hilton Head vacation home:
- Choose dates and maximum budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and the bed configuration your group requires. Waterfront, Ocean View Condo with Tennis, Pools, Hot Tub, and Beaches has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head rentals search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed counts is regularly available online. If not, email or call the property manager before booking your home. Note that most property listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which typically includes pull-out couches. You'll need to determine what configuration is suitable for your group.
- Some rentals allow pets, and others don't. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about allowable pet guidelines before booking.
- If there's a certain Hilton Head beach you love, look for rentals that are either near by, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for persons with disabilities. .
More tips for your visit:
- Add the host's phone number to your smartphone. Understand and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask any questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Lock your rental home while you're out. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- To ensure that damages aren't attributed to your family's stay, make note of any problem areas during arrival. text the host immediately to report your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like disagreeable visitors bothering your peace and quiet. Apply the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and scenic spots you would have not otherwise known!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Locals can typically point you in the right direction. Who better to ask where to go for the best drinks, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to confirm you have not forget anything. Check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden treasure. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Remember to leave a review! Hosts rely on good reviews to stimulate more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your review. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will be thankful you shared your feedback find their best vacation rental. Be fair with your review. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the property manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Folly Field Beach Park - 0.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 0.8 miles
- Fort Howell - 2.1 miles
- Fish Haul Creek Park - 2.2 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.5 miles
- Fort Mitchel - 4.4 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 1.7 miles