- As low as $158/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 8
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Birdwatching nearby
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fire extinguisher
- First aid kit
- Golf privileges
- Horse riding nearby
- Ice maker
- Internet access
- Jet skiing nearby
- Living room
- Near a hospital
- Near coin laundry
- Near the beach
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Note from host: Smoking is not permitted anywhere on the premises.
- Onsite parking
- Parasailing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Snorkeling nearby
- Towels provided
- TV with cable/satellite service
- Unit size: 1896 sq ft (176 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
- Wildlife and game walks nearby
About this Property
- Sleeps 8
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1896 square feet
Sailmaster Common 16
Our calendar is refreshed in real-time & our nightly prices are accurately displayed. Simply enter your desired dates and click 'Book Now!'
Welcome to Sailmaster Commons, Unit 16, managed by Vacasa. This villa is located in Hilton Head but your 24/7 support is always close by.
This condo features 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms with space enough for 8.
Please review our property photos and our available amenities to make sure this rental is a ideal fit for your needs. We strive to keep this information as up-to-date as possible so you can feel confident in knowing what you are renting.
We will send you all necessary pre-arrival and check-in information after booking. This can include guest instructions, notices, and other helpful information.
What We Adore
Located in the heart of Hilton Head you'll discover Sailmaster Commons! Bright, elegant, and boasting phenomenal amenities both shared and private, this sun-soaked villa is the ideal getaway for you and your appreciated ones. Shipyard is located near many eateries, stores, golf courses, tennis courts, and bicycle paths. Van Der Meer tennis is located just down the street in Shipyard. Coligny Stores and eateries are just down Pope Avenue, only a few mins. away, with 60 stores and eateries. Hilton Head Island has over 30 golf courses, 400 tennis courts, 250 stores, and more than 200 eateries.
Inside, an open-concept layout welcomes you in. Adorned with appealing nautical-themed decorations, spend your time cooking, calming, and indulging in family-style meals. Gleaming surfaces, comfortable furnishings, and vibrant pops of blue make this stay really special. Off the full kitchen, savor having access to a separate laundry room.
The villa's bedrooms are equally impressive with their plush linens, private TVs, ample natural lighting, and central air-conditioning.
As the sun begins to set over heaven, head for the private, entirely-furnished patio where the gas grille is prepared to host delicious summer barbecues.
Check-in time: 4:00 PM
Check-out time: 10:00 AM
All guests shall abide by Vacasa's good neighbor policy and shall not engage in illegal activity. Quiet hours are from 10:00 PM to 8:00 AM
No smoking is allowed anywhere on the premises.
This property is managed by Vacasa South Carolina LLC.
Parking notes: There is complimentary parking available for 2 cars.
Damage waiver: The total cost of your reservation for this Property includes a nightly damage waiver fee, plus tax if applicable (the “Damage Waiver”). (A discount may be applied for stays of 28 nights or longer, if allowed.) The Damage Waiver covers you for up to $3,000 of accidental damage to the Property or its contents (such as furnishings, fixtures, and appliances) as long as you report the incident to the host prior to checking out. The Damage Waiver fee eliminates the need for a traditional security deposit.
More information can be downloaded from the "Rental Agreement" on the checkout page.
Due to local laws or HOA requirements, guests must be at least 25 years of age to book. Guests under 25 must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian for the duration of the reservation.
City/town permit number: 33359
City/town permit number: 041214
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is near the beach. Shipyard Golf Course and The Sandbox are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those in the mood for shopping can visit The Village at Wexford and Coligny Plaza. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Hilton Head Zipline are also worth visiting. Be sure to check out the area's animals with activities such as game walks and birdwatching.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Getting the best Hilton Head vacation rental experience:
Finding the best rental home value:
- The sooner your group can reserve a vacation rental, the better your selection will be. The best properties are booked very early. Reserving your rental up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your rental.
- Summer is high season in the Hilton Head area. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring is a good way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a better selection of acceptable properties. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront rental that would otherwise be unavailable during the Summer months.
- Some owners offer rate reductions for active duty military and veterans. It's always a good idea to check with your property manager to see if discounts are available for your group.
- Booking websites frequently offer guests an option to purchase trip insurance. Trip insurance, which normally costs between 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed trip time as a result of medical-related emergencies or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gas expenses. Trip insurance might be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for details.
- Often, management companies supply Hilton Head area visitor guide magazines that include special deals, either offered directly by local companies, or by way of a relationship between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head visitors guide magazine and coupon books at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers.
Finding the perfect rental in Hilton Head:
- Select a group leader, choose your vacation week, and select a max budget.
- Sun-soaked villa with pool access and beach nearby has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms.
- Specific information regarding bedrooms and bed types is often available on booking websites. If they are not listed, email the property management company before you book the home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which frequently includes pull-out couches.
- Some rental properties allow pets, and some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added costs may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
- If there's a specific Hilton Head beach you are crazy about, keep an eye out for rentals that are either close by, or those that cater to your desires.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for those with limited mobility. Confirm all required amenities are available before booking.
Considerations for your stay:
- Review arrival and departure procedures before traveling. Take a printed copy, and add a note with the instructions to your phone.
- Ask questions. You may need instructions for a garage door opener, intercom or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief text message can prevent a lot of difficulties.
- Lock your rental while you are out and about. Keep your property safe!
- To make certain that damages are not attributed to your visit, inspect for any problem areas upon your arrival. Call the property manager immediately to record any pre-existing damages. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded issues and contact attempts will be very helpful.
- Respecting quiet hours and parking restrictions can make a stay significantly more pleasurable. Be a good neighbor. You will magnify your chance to make local friends, and resident neighbors are often a fantastic resource to find the best local beaches and restaurants.
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Locals can often help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Re-check the rental property to confirm that you've packed everything at departure. Check closets, dressers, garages, and bathrooms for hidden items. Clean the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave a review! Hosts rely on great feedback to inspire more reservations. They'll be much obliged for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went awry, other vacationers will will be grateful for your experience find their best rental home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to fix it.