- As low as $270/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Carbon monoxide detector
- Coffee/tea maker
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke detector
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
4 Fazio is a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom villa located in the handsome Palmetto Dunes plantation. This villa has many upgrades to make you feel right at home.
As you enter the front door to the right you will find a full bathroom with a hallway that goes to the Queen Bedroom. Just down the entryway hall a little more you will find the completely refreshed kitchen. With granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and tons of impressive cabinets. While taking care of the family's dinner or breakfast you can look out the opening to the dining room that has a sizable sliding glass door to the deck that overlooks the golf course. The dining room has seating for 8. Follow the charming hard wood floor to the family room. The family room has a opulent feel with leather couch and recliner, enormous flat screen TV and a view of the golf course.
Head up the stairs and you will find the master bedroom with a king bed, TV and private master bathroom. The last bedroom has 2 twin beds, TV, and private bathroom.
Please specify # of security gate passes are needed at time of reservation; Car passes are charged per car per week
Palmetto Dunes is a 2000 acre oceanfront resort that reaches from the 3 miles of white sandy beach, through 11 miles of lagoons, 3 golf courses, and 25 tennis courts, to the bikeway under highway 278 that provides access to the Shelter Cove Marina, stores, eateries, and Mall.
Fazio Villas have an on-site pool and are only a short walk to the beach or the tennis courts. All beach distances are measured from the center of the complex.
For specials, promotions, deals and additional availability please contact our local Hilton Head Island sales agents at Sunset Units.
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse are local landmarks, and the area's natural beauty can be seen at Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Sea Pines Forest Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Rental home tips:
Getting the most from your spending budget:
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday gatherings. Reserve before these holidays for best selection.
- June, July, and August are the most expensive months in the Hilton Head area. Reserving a rental home in the Fall or Spring shoulder seasons is an excellent way to save money on your vacation home. Rental rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable homes. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday vacation near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with family and friends at the beach.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property management company or host if your vacationing group qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers usually offer their guests an option to buy vacation insurance. Trip insurance, which costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related emergencies or weather disasters, as well as evacuation charges, such as an unanticipated hotel or extra gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a bank account-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask the property owner for additional information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head area magazine upon arrival. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local grocery stores, shopping centers, and visitor centers. In addition to great local information, visitors guides contain coupons for nearby tours and attractions.
Planning, picking, and booking your Hilton Head rental:
- First and foremost, have your group choose trip dates and a budget.
- Fazio 4 has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rental home search.
- Precise descriptions of bedrooms and bed counts is almost always available on booking websites. If you don't see them listed, email or call the property management company before you book the home. Note that most listings specify the max. guest capacity, which often includes sofa beds. You'll need to establish what is best for your family.
- Some rentals allow pets, and some don't. Allowable types of pet, size and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the host about your furry family members before booking.
- Visiting for a specific attraction or event? Try a map search to find nearby properties.
- Suitable accessibility amenities can make or ruin a vacation for guests with disabilities. Confirm all necessary amenities are available before booking.
Know before you go:
- Store the owner's contact information in your smartphone.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a hot tub, stereo or appliance. Contact your host. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent quite a few problems.
- Lock your rental property while you are gone! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- Record any damages to the property at check in, and immediately contact the host. We especially recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if there is a dispute.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your peaceful home life. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great local food and attractions you would've not otherwise known!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local! Local residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to find the best seashells, have a great night out, or the best spots for crabbing?
- Double-check every room of the property to confirm that you've packed all personal items at departure. Re-check garages, decks, and cabinets for hidden belongings. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- After your trip, leave a review! Property managers rely on excellent feedback to propel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will appreciate that you share your review find their best vacation home. Please be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager had any control over the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to solve it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles