- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 6
- 3 bathrooms
- 3 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Car not required
- Internet access
- Iron/ironing board
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Sleeps 6
- Smoke-free property
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 6
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
- Non-smoking property
- Pets welcome (restrictions apply)
- No children allowed
4 Fazio is a 3 bedroom 3 bathroom villa located in the striking Palmetto Dunes plantation. This villa has many upgrades to make you feel right at home.
As you enter the front door to the right you will find a full bathroom with a hallway that goes to the Queen Bedroom. Just down the entryway hall a little more you will find the completely modernized kitchen. With granite counter tops, stainless steel appliances, and tons of elegant cabinets. While taking care of the family's dinner or breakfast you can look out the opening to the dining room that has a sizable sliding glass door to the deck that overlooks the golf course. The dining room has seating for 8. Follow the handsome hard wood floor to the family room. The family room has a extravagant feel with leather couch and recliner, enormous flat screen TV and a view of the golf course.
Head up the stairs and you will find the master bedroom with a king bed, TV and private master bathroom. The last bedroom has 2 twin beds, TV, and private bathroom.
Please specify # of security gate passes are needed at time of reservation; Car passes are charged per car per week
Palmetto Dunes is a 2000 acre oceanfront resort that reaches from the 3 miles of white sandy beach, through 11 miles of lagoons, 3 golf courses, and 25 tennis courts, to the bikeway under highway 278 that provides access to the Shelter Cove Marina, stores, eateries, and Mall.
Fazio Villas have an on-site pool and are only a short walk to the beach or the tennis courts. All beach distances are measured from the center of the complex.
For specials, promotions, deals and additional availability please contact our local Hilton Head Island sales agents at Sunset Units.
About the Area
This villa is located in Hilton Head Island. Arts Center of Coastal Carolina and Coligny Theater are cultural highlights, and some of the area's landmarks include Fort Howell and Harbour Town Lighthouse. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Be prepared: check the latest COVID-19 travel requirements and measures in place for this destination before you travel.
Know Before you Go
A car is not required for transportation to and from this property
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head rental booking tips:
When to visit & When to book:
- Reserving a rental home in Fall or Spring is our favorite way to save money on your rental home. Rates are lower, and you'll find a larger selection of suitable properties. Many vacationers use this method to reserve larger homes, or to reserve a beach front rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook the holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your vacation rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules generally become available a year in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rentals during Christmas and Thanksgiving gatherings. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Property management companies sometimes offer discounts for active duty military and veterans. Remember to ask your host or property manager if discounts are available for your group before you book.
- Booking websites usually offer customers an option to obtain trip insurance protection. Trip insurance, which generally will cost you 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for any missed vacation time as a result of medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation costs or charges, such as an unanticipated hotel stay or extra fuel expenses. Trip insurance can be a a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask the property owner for more information.
- Find a copy of your local Hilton Head visitors guide when you arrive at the rental property. If your rental doesn't have a copy, you can find them at local shops and visitor centers. In addition to great local stories, visitors guides contain offers and deals for local accommodations and attractions.
How to choose and book your Hilton Head rental:
- Start by selecting your potential vacation weeks and a spending budget.
- Fazio 4 has 3 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our Hilton Head vacation rental search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed types is generally available on booking pages. If they are not listed, call the property manager before you reserve your home. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which often includes pull-out couches. You will need to determine what bed configuration is suitable for your vacation.
- Looking for particular amenities? Most rental websites include amenity lists and search filters. Amenity filters help you quickly remove less-optimal properties.
- Suitable accessibility can make or break a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. Confirm all necessary amenities are included before reserving a rental.
- Some properties allow pets, but some don't. Acceptable types of dog or cat, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional fees may apply. Ask the property manager about pet restrictions before booking.
Know before you go:
- Add the owner's contact info to your phone. Print and take a copy of check in/check out procedures.
- Upon check-in, record any damages to the rental property and immediately contact the owner. Record all coorespondence.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a garage door opener, stereo or thermostat. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief phone call prevents lots of difficulties.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious visitors bothering your home life. Use the golden rule for best judgement. If they like you, locals might even recommend great beaches and places you would've never otherwise known about!
- Don't forget to... Ask a local resident! Residents can usually help. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night out, or the best spots for BBQ?
- Keep the property locked while you're away! Don't let crooks ruin your vacation.
- Don't leave anything behind! Before departing, walk through the rental property to reconfirm you've collected all personal items. Remember to check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden belongings. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Record a video to document the condition of the property.
- Did you have a terrific stay? Many rental websites make it easy for customers to provide comments. If your rental property and/or host was wonderful, they will likely appreciate your kind words. If anything was out of order and they failed to correct it within reason, or if the vacation rental wasn't as described, you'll want to make a note as part of your comments.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.4 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.7 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.0 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.3 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.1 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.4 miles
- Fort Howell - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles