- As low as $280/Night
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 7
- 3 bedrooms
- 4 bathrooms
- Air conditioning
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Fitness facilities nearby
- Heated pool
- Iron/ironing board
- Near the sea
- No pets allowed
- Onsite parking
- Shared/communal pool
- Smoke-free property
- Spa tub
- Towels provided
- Washing machine and dryer
- WiFi available
About this Property
- Sleeps 7
- 3 Bedrooms
- 4 Bathrooms
HILTON HEAD ISLAND. Handsome 2, 3, and 4 bedroom two-story villas are attractively decorated and have open floor plans, vaulted ceilings, skylights, decks, and screened porches. Each villa offers a enormous master suite and a jetted tub, and full kitchen. On- site amenities include private pool, Jacuzzi*, bath home, and kids's pool. Located near Arthur Hills golf course, Barrington and Windsor Place oceanfront villas. *Pool and Jacuzzi heated seasonally. Please confirm dates with Island Getaway.
Upon entry you are greeted with a huge bright living room with a sleeper couch, loveseat, additional swivel chairs and a flat screen TV located above the decorative fireplace. The dining area has a sizable table for six and opens to the freshly refreshed kitchen. The kitchen features a huge quartz countertop and bar seating for four. There is a powder room just off the kitchen. Savor the view of the Huntington community pool in your own backyard through the cavernous screened-in porch. | The master bedroom is on the first floor and offers a king size bed, flat screen TV and view of the neighborhood pool. The en suite bathroom is entirely modernized with a walk-in shower and double vanity. | Upstairs you will find the second and third bedrooms. The first has one twin and one double bed with a flat screen TV. The attached bathroom has a shower/tub combo. The second upstairs bedroom features a double bed and twin bed, with a modest flat screen TV. The bathroom has a walk in glass shower and long vanity countertops. | A short walk to the beach and an even shorter walk to the pool makes this unit ideal for anyone who enjoys time on the island sun! Only 2 mins. away from Palmetto Dunes golf courses.
*This property has all new floors, updated kitchen and baths, all new living room furnishings, and additional updates. Completed December 2021*
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is by the sea. Palmetto Dunes Club and George Fazio Golf Course are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those wishing to experience the area's natural beauty can explore Newhall Audubon Nature Preserve and Newhall Audubon Preserve. Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove are also worth visiting.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
Pets not allowed
Booking the best vacation property experience:
How to get the best rental home value:
- Summertime is high season in the Hilton Head area. Book your rental home in the Fall or Spring to get the benefit of gorgeous weather while saving money and avoiding crowds. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to book a beach front vacation rental that would otherwise be unavailable or unaffordable during the Summer months. Speaking of the off-season, don't overlook Winter holidays for a Hilton Head vacation! Who wouldn't love a holiday near the ocean? Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years are great times to gather with friends and family at the beach.
- Book your rental as soon as possible. Rental schedules usually open twelve months in advance (or in September just after Summertime ends). Many groups book their Summer rental homes during holiday get-togethers. Book before these holidays for best selection.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective property owner whether your vacationing group qualifies for a special promotion or discount.
- Property managers typically offer guests an option to add vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which normally costs 1% - 5% of the base booking price, offers visitors reimbursement of their vacation costs for missed time as a result of medical-related issues or weather disasters, as well as evacuation costs or charges, such as an unexpected hotel overnight or additional gasoline expenses. Trip insurance is definitely a welcome relief if the unforeseen occurs. Ask your host for more information.
- Often, property management companies and vacation rental houses supply Hilton Head area visitors guides that include money-saving deals, either offered directly by local businesses, or by way of a relationship between the property management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
How to choose and book the best Hilton Head vacation home:
- Select vacation dates and budget.
- Decide how many beds and what type of bedroom configuration you need. 3 Bedroom/3.5 Bathroom Two-story Villa Near the Ocean with Screened in Porch! has 3 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our search.
- Precise information about bedrooms and bed sizes & counts is commonly accessible online. If you don't see them listed, contact the property owner before reserving your home. Remember that most listings specify the maximum guest capacity, which usually includes sofa beds and bunks.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you simply love, search for properties that are either nearby, or those that cater especially to your needs.
- Appropriate accessibility amenities can make or break a vacation for the less-mobile. Confirm all required amenities are included before reserving a rental
- Some rental properties allow pets, but some do not. Acceptable types of family pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and added charges may apply. Ask your host about pet restrictions before booking.
Advice for a smooth stay:
- Take a copy of the owner's phone number and arrival/departure procedures for your rental. Put the manager's contact information in your smartphone.
- To make sure that damages aren't attributed to your stay, note any problem areas during check in. Get in touch with the host right away to document your findings. If there is a dispute about legal responsibility later, having the recorded problems and contact attempts will be valuable.
- Ask questions. You may want instructions for a fireplace, television set or WIFI setup. Contact your owner. They are there to help! A brief telephone call can prevent many difficulties.
- Be respectful. Frequently, adjacent homes are filled by permanent residents. Respecting quiet hours and parking rules is the right thing to do.
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Residents can frequently help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to rent beach equipment, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for fishing?
- Lock your rental while you are away. Protect the owner's property and your stuff!
- At departure, take a final walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Remember to check bathrooms, dressers, and closets for hidden items. Remove everything from the refrigerator and take any leftovers home.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- Leave a review! Property owners rely on good feedback to inspire more reservations. They'll be thankful for your review. Alternatively, if something went wrong, other vacationing families will will be grateful for your experience find their best vacation home. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the host could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded quickly to remedy it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 1.9 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.6 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.7 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 3.7 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.8 miles