- As low as $171/Night
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Sleeps 4
- 2 bathrooms
- 2 bedrooms
- Air conditioning
- Barbecue grill
- Bed sheets provided
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free WiFi
- Golf nearby
- Iron/ironing board
- Near outlet shopping
- Next to a golf course
- No pets allowed
- Shared/communal pool
- Shower/tub combination
- Smart TV with cable/satellite service
- Smoke-free property
- Tennis on site
- Unit size: 1450 sq ft (135 sq m)
- Washing machine and dryer
About this Property
- Sleeps 4
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- Approximately 1450 square feet
Savor this completely modernized villa with beautiful vistas of the Fazio Golf Course.
Invite your friends over and savor watching your favorite show with plenty of seating in the living room or relish in a card game on the outside patio while taking in the pretty scenery and golfers.
The primary suite includes a king-size bed, en-suite bathroom, intelligent TV, and access to the private patio. The second bedroom has two twin beds, a enormous closet, and intelligent TV.
Create a impressive meal in the completely-equipped kitchen which includes stainless steel appliances, granite countertops and plenty of cabinet space!
The beach is comfortably accessed by a short bicycle ride, evener shorter drive or by calling the Palmetto Dunes Buggy. This is a seasonal on-call shuttle service for Palmetto Dunes guests only.
The community amenities include an on-site pool and private tennis courts. Guests are close to everything that Palmetto Dunes has to offer – golfing, clay tennis courts, fishing and miles of bicycle paths.
*Limited to two car passes per reservation*
Complex Pool is open April 1 - September 30
About the Area
Located in Hilton Head Island, this villa is next to a golf course. George Fazio Golf Course and Palmetto Dunes Club are worth checking out if an activity is on the agenda, while those looking for area attractions can visit Pirate's Island Adventure Golf and Adventure Cove. The Sandbox and Coastal Discovery Museum are also worth visiting. Spend some time exploring the area's activities, including golfing and outlet shopping.
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on property policy
- Pets not allowed
Our top Hilton Head vacation rental booking tips:
Find your perfect rental:
- June, July, and August are high season in Hilton Head. To find the best vacation home within your budget, we highly recommend reserving in Fall or Spring. You'll enjoy lower rates, better selection, gorgeous weather and the absence of giant crowds at popular attractions and restaurants. Many vacationers use this strategy to reserve larger homes, or to reserve an oceanfront vacation rental that would otherwise be unaffordable during the high season.
- In the Hilton Head area, The sooner your group can reserve a home, the better your selection will be. The most desirable properties are booked early. Reserving your vacation property up to twelve months before your travel dates is recommended. Holidays such as Christmas and Thanksgiving are excellent times to search for and book your vacation home.
- Veterans and Active Duty Military members may be qualified for special discounts. Be sure to ask your prospective vacation rental company or host if your family qualifies for a price reduction or discount.
- Property managers often offer guests an option to purchase vacation insurance protection. Trip insurance, which usually costs 1% - 5% of the reservation price, offers visitors reimbursement of costs for any missed time as a result of personal medical-related issues or weather, as well as ensuing additional hurricane evacuation charges, such as an unexpected hotel or additional gas expenses. Trip insurance can be a a life-saver if the unforeseen happens. Ask your host for program terms and fees.
- Often, rental management companies supply Hilton Head area travel guide magazines that include special deals, either offered independently by local companies, or through a partnership between the management company and the business itself. You can also find Hilton Head area magazine and coupon books at local shops and grocery stores.
Selecting the perfect rental home:
- Select dates and max budget.
- Determine how many bedrooms and what type of bedroom configuration you need. You are going to love this completely remodeled villa!!! has 2 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms. If you need a larger or smaller rental, use our rentals search.
- Specific information about bedrooms and bed counts & types is often accessible on booking pages. If they are not listed, email the host before you book the property. Remember that most properties list maximum guest capacity, which typically includes sofa beds in living rooms. You'll need to work out what configuration is right for your vacation group.
- If there's a particular Hilton Head attraction you simply love, browse rentals that are either near by, or those that cater to your needs.
- Suitable accessibility can make or ruin a vacation for guests that require the use of a wheelchair. .
- Some properties allow pets, and others do not. Allowable types of pet, weight and breeds may be restricted, and additional charges may apply. Ask the property manager about allowable breeds and types before booking.
Advice for a fantastic stay:
- Add the host's phone number to your phone. Print and take a copy of arrival/departure procedures.
- Note any issues with the property at check in, and immediately e-mail them to the property manager. We specifically recommend e-mails and text messages, as they usually contain built-in time stamps that can be helpful if a dispute is filed.
- Hosts are great sources of help! Feel free to ask questions before, during, or after your stay.
- Be a good neighbor! You wouldn't like obnoxious vacationers bothering your peaceful neighborhood. Practice the golden rule for best judgement. Happy residents may even recommend great beaches and attractions you would've never otherwise known about!
- Speaking of neighbors... Ask a local resident! Local residents can usually help you find exactly what you're looking for. Who better to ask where to launch your kayaks, have a great night on the town, or the best spots for shopping?
- Lock your rental property while you're gone! Don't let crooks ruin your trip.
- When it's time to leave, complete a final walk-through to make sure you have not leave anything behind. Re-check bathrooms, garages, and back yards for hidden treasure. Clean the refrigerator and take or dispose of leftovers.
- Document the condition of the property at check-out. We recommend taking a video during your final walk-through.
- After your trip, leave feedback! Hosts rely on excellent feedback to propel future reservations. They'll be thankful for your feedback. Alternatively, if something wasn't right, other vacationers will will be grateful for your feedback and help them have the best future vacation. Remember to be objective. If something fell short of expectations, consider whether the manager could control the issue, and if so, whether they responded expeditiously to remedy it.
- Coligny Beach Park - 2.3 miles
- Driessen Beach Park - 2.8 miles
- Coastal Discovery Museum - 3.1 miles
- Folly Field Beach Park - 3.2 miles
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve - 4.0 miles
- Lawton Stables - 4.2 miles
- Fort Howell - 5.0 miles
- Hilton Head Arport - 4.3 miles